Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol i didnt notice estrada trunk until now

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This is from the sixth round, I will finish the round in the thread below:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=773687&page=3

Also I finished with round one, HERE

The point I'm trying to make is, if you thought this was a close fight or that Sirsacet won this fight, you need to post a lot less and learn about the sport.

Notice, how I HL that Estrada is completely outclassing Rungvisai in the first and is still doing it half way through the fight. Some of you may think I tried to cut out Rungvisais successful attacks to trick you into believing what is being presented in these gifs : I challenge you to prove me wrong, tell me what I left out, time stamp it...still waiting on anyone to call me out.
      Interesting job

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Plus Estrada took tons of punishment to the body, which, obviously isn't manifested in his face.
        False.

Estrada ended the fight being the fresher man in the ring. And when you took tons of punishment to the body, you end the fight gassed out

Comment

The point I'm trying to make is, if you thought this was a close fight or that Sirsacet won this fight, you need to post a lot less and learn about the sport.

Notice, how I HL that Estrada is completely outclassing Rungvisai in the first and is still doing it half way through the fight. Some of you may think I tried to cut out Rungvisais successful attacks to trick you into believing what is being presented in these gifs : I challenge you to prove me wrong, tell me what I left out, time stamp it...still waiting on anyone to call me out.
          In that second gif Rungvisai tags Estrada flush 3 times.

Comment

Do you have the GIF of the moment when Estrada floored Rungvisai and the referee did not count ir?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              False.

Estrada ended the fight being the fresher man in the ring. And when you took tons of punishment to the body, you end the fight gassed out
              He was the fresher man because he spent the entire night NOT fighting back....

It says a lot about Estradas lack of character....

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Do you have the GIF of the moment when Estrada floored Rungvisai and the referee did not count ir?
              That never happened...
              hahaha

Comment

• Are people really trying to say Estrada was robbed???

I could see how you might have it a draw but Estrada winning 7 rounds???

No ****ing way.

Comment

• Rungvisai definitely deserves to be moved up the p4p list.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    In that second gif Rungvisai tags Estrada flush 3 times.

Well I did include his punches you know? what did you think, that I be so desperate to leave out his work on purpose? blow for blow Estrada had the better cleaner punches, out-punched him in most rounds ; controlled the fight, had better defense

-- Rungvisai was sloppy, even a novice can review the HL in slowmotion and tell you that Estrada is doing better work and is the technician here.
                    Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...3&postcount=49

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=773786&page=2

I believe I did post it : There was two 'slips/falls' but you can make an argument in the fifth round that it could of been ruled a knockdown -- also Sirsacet was very dirty in this fight and caused his own fall while he deliberately tried to trip Estrada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Are people really trying to say Estrada was robbed???

I could see how you might have it a draw but Estrada winning 7 rounds???

No ****ing way.
                      That's how haters be......

Comment

Working...
                      X