Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you watch ****ty fights you shouldn't complain.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you watch ****ty fights you shouldn't complain.

For example, if you watch Danny Garcia vs Rios then you can't complain about the good fights not being made.

Same for watching Alexander vs another has been that I don't remember now. Ortiz?

Those fights suck.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    For example, if you watch Danny Garcia vs Rios then you can't complain about the good fights not being made.

Same for watching Alexander vs another has been that I don't remember now. Ortiz?

Those fights suck.
    If Rios shows up, Garcia Rios could be a banger.

Comment

I typically don't know I'm watching a ****ty fight until it's already started.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I'm going to watch. SHO has lots of good fights coming up, so there goes your theory that somehow Garcia vs. Rios is preventing good fights from being made

Alexander has only fought once since losing twice in a row and then taking two years off. What caliber of fight is he supposed to be in right now?

Those fights suck.
        Maybe you suck?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

Maybe you suck?
          Maybe it's because I haven't slept much this week, but for some reason this response has me dying. Sending some green your way. EDIT - on recharge.

Comment

Maybe you suck?
            What does he suck doe?

Comment

I'm going to watch. SHO has lots of good fights coming up, so there goes your theory that somehow Garcia vs. Rios is preventing good fights from being made

Alexander has only fought once since losing twice in a row and then taking two years off. What caliber of fight is he supposed to be in right now?

Maybe you suck?
              Horrendous fights. Horrendous.

No one cares about Ortiz and Alexander.

No one wants Garcia to fight bam bam Rios... fight a top10 WW mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                If Rios shows up, Garcia Rios could be a banger.
                Giving another million to Garcia for fighting a bum.

He will KO Rios and then he will continue with his delusional talk of "I beat Thurman". My god.

Same for Ortiz ridiculous speaches. "I will be a champion again". **** off you suck.

Comment

I love watching the sport. Never know if fight will be good or not till it’s at least in 4/5th round.

I’ll continue watching.

Comment

TS watches tons of ****ty fights but only complains about PBC fights.

His favorites to watch:
                    GGG vs the typical bum like Wade

Lomachencko vs someone inactive, coming off a loss, blown up a weight class or a combination.

Pacquiao vs Rios or Algieri

Basically any non PBC fighter can fight cans but lets complain about PBC fights...

Comment

Working...
                    X