No announcement yet.

How does Bradley feels about Arum demanding an investigation on the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    what does it matter. Arum surely did not look like he was unhappy with the decision when he greeted Bradley
    That was my feeling also, Arum looked so happy when the decision was announced

Comment

He can't do anything he knows he lost and he has no defense!! He was just as shocked as everyone he got that robbery and now he is gonna parade around like he's the champ when the whole worls knows it a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bradely won like tito won
        and there reactions were bout the same
        round 12 rang both were defeated mean heads down
        then they get it annouced and they like us couldnt belive they won
        lol

Comment

Am sure he doesnt care, If thats the price he has to Pay for his "W" then am sure he is cool with it.....Promoters are mostly scums anyways.

Comment

Arum just made Bradley a millionaire. He's probably not thrilled about it, but life goes on.

Comment

He would say to Tim , I know you won I just have to go through the public arena until it quietens down , Pac fans are very young and make a big noise it will all go away Tim , be good my man business is booming .

Comment

which fighters are left in the sport that haven't sold their soul?

this sucks

edit: my opinion, guys like JMM, SMART, Ward are a few who aren't part of some overall scheme

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Arum just made Bradley a millionaire. He's probably not thrilled about it, but life goes on.
                  I know boxing is a business but damn it was so blatant

Comment

Bradley should sue TR for conspiracy to defame him and that they are not looking out to the best of his interest.
                    Break out of his contract with TR then sign up with GBP to get a shot at Mayweather and/or Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Bradley was a millionaire before he signed with Arum. He's probably not too happy that he won't get a second fight with pac though. Other than that he's probably feeling pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                      X