Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Warren: Sergey Kovalev vs Anthony Yarde To Be Ordered, Wants To Make It In UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the WBO supposed to force Yarde to fight Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      I'm already picking to Upset in this one! I don't care about "Yarde Haven't Fought Nobody" "Yarde Haven't Been Tested" "Who Has He Fought" narrative. Every fighter was once that "He Is Unproven" fighter before! You instantly become a STAR when you do pull off the wins while people are doubting you.

Yarde chops Kovalev down to the body, he is a VICIOUS Body Puncher and well we know Kovalev can't take it to the body and he will be looking over to the Ref complain that shots are Low so that the Refs can disrupt his opponents body work. Yarde also is very slick and slippery, very good athlete so I think he can frustrate Kovalev and make him miss while getting on the inside and blasting him to the body

Not buying this "New Kovalev Under Buddy McGirt" BS, I still seen the seam weaknesses and still see stamina issues in which Alvarez for some strange reason did not take advantage of and wouldn't let his damn hands go at times
      this is a stay busy fight for kovalev it'll be another uk slaughter like he did to nathan cleverly. I've seen yarde fight and he isn't anything special nor has he faced the level of competition to be ready for kovalev. go from bums to fighting kovalev that's a disaster.

Comment

The most overprotected hype-job in the sport gets dragged to hell by Kovalev

Comment

Why the hell should the champ go to the UK where they will likely try to rob him? A Russian vs an Englishman in the USA is a fair fight. Yarde is number one in the strange WBO rankings but where is he ranked by Ring or boxrec? Probably not even top 10. It's useless fights like this that prevent unification fights.

Comment

Working...
          X