Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbh I'm tired of these "hood girl" fights... this one's not too bad, but it's always the same. First the weave comes off, then it's someone shouting "oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!".....

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      tbh I'm tired of these "hood girl" fights... this one's not too bad, but it's always the same. First the weave comes off, then it's someone shouting "oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!".....

I was hoping for the women in the screenshot .....

The whale finally talked that other ''slag'' (or bro) into going outside and letting the whale sit on her........

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        I was hoping for the women in the screenshot .....

The whale finally talked that other ''slag'' (or bro) into going outside and letting the whale sit on her........
        I just got one "**** out 2019".... not such thing happened, and the **** had disabled comments on his video.

****ers.

Comment

I just got one "**** out 2019".... not such thing happened, and the **** had disabled comments on his video.

****ers.
          The nonsense, as comical as it was, has been removed.

Comment

Right back to the start here...I found it on Facebook:

As you'll note, they DO seem pretty young... but one of them has MASSIVE **** for her size.

Loads of vag kicking in that one..

I see a LOT of the videos in this thread have got pulled from YT.

Comment

• I missed this one at the time, clearly, as it's a three year vintage.

Note how messed up it is that a guy comes over to ask this massive girl entourage why they're having a fight in the middle of a petrol (gas, Fat Yanks) station, and they're like "no one gonna stop this, there'll gonna fight"... as if this is NORMAL. Maybe it is for them.

Anyway, surprising video, so I'm gonna give a "spoiler text" here if you don't wanna know the outcome (scroll over the next bit of white text if you do): the girls show flesh and are fairly okay in a trashy way. The punkish one gives the other girl a nose bleed early, and the other girl clearly doesn't want to fight her. So I'm expecting a beat down or a ***** out... until the other girl finally goes for it, and pummels her.

Comment

• I'm tired of Negress fights lately, but this one has a lot to it. It starts with the traditional "**** her up, Shanique" and "world star!!", but then gets much more interesting:

* A guy tries to break it up, so they lay into him, too.
                * A woman comes out with a kitchen knife and threatens to stab everyone
                * A negress walks around in a bra

Comment

• Back to the UK here, and it's a poor cameraman (or woman) who misses the start of the fight.... in their defence, it takes over 2 minutes for it to actually happen, so they were clearly getting bored.

Woman screams in the street at a woman in a car who wants none... woman in car decides she'll give it to her anyway:

Comment

• Walmart never fails

Comment

• A parent one here, as the mother gets behind the camera to give her daughter advice on how to "beat her ass".

Note how her daughter starts it with four vag kicks, before the classy mother calls out other opponents:

Comment

Working...
                      X