Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scary MoMo ads on YouTube telling children to self harm and attack Parents!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who are owned by social media should suffer the fate of social media.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      I heard they've found how to commit suicide in the middle of gaming vids. Pretty nuts.
      if any kid is dumb enough to follow a game to commit suicide then idk what to say.

Comment

When I first researched this phenomenon a year ago, I thought it was just a small group of sick people that got pleasure out of blackmailing people into committing suicide.

If these guys have ads now and stuff, then...that's a step more advanced.

Is this for real some dark web group now? Or is this just some sick person putting the ad out there for kicks?

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
          When I first researched this phenomenon a year ago, I thought it was just a small group of sick people that got pleasure out of blackmailing people into committing suicide.

If these guys have ads now and stuff, then...that's a step more advanced.

Is this for real some dark web group now? Or is this just some sick person putting the ad out there for kicks?
          It’s the latter, sick weirdo after fame and money by corrupting children!!!

Comment

bout to play this sht right now.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              It’s the latter, sick weirdo after fame and money by corrupting children!!!
              i don't inderstand how this works. people are getting in contact with kids and giving them instructions? it's a video with a series of steps [including one to kill yourself?]

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i don't inderstand how this works. people are getting in contact with kids and giving them instructions? it's a video with a series of steps [including one to kill yourself?]
                Challenges pop up as adverts during peppa pig and other children programmes, saying things like pour cleaning liquid into a glass and give it to parents to drink

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  Challenges pop up as adverts during peppa pig and other children programmes, saying things like pour cleaning liquid into a glass and give it to parents to drink
                  i haven't been able to find any when i looked for them. the links in the thread didn't seem to work, i can only see a picture of some strange looking clay statue.

Comment

i haven't been able to find any when i looked for them. the links in the thread didn't seem to work, i can only see a picture of some strange looking clay statue.
                    May be as they are UK news sites.

Try this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...be-videos.html

Comment

The original incarnation of this was a group of sick people that would somehow get in touch with kids/teenagers thru the Momo character and put them on a journey towards suicide. They started with low level challenges that progressively became more dangerous, until the person is expected to off themselves. If the person didn't provide proof of what they were asked to do or wanted to back out from a challenge, the Momo people would threaten them. Several of their "members" got busted, but I guess there must be more out there, or at least copy cats.

I imagine this whole Momo challenge is how Tyson Fury feels every time Deontay sends him a contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X