Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 02-15-2019, 01:13 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
KingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 14,903.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
An intelligent response, but nah. There's nothing like skilled heavy weight matches. Heavys are king of the sport.
Just saying that because you're not the first latin fan I've heard with the same position. But I do agree that the heavyweights aren't the most skilled. I think the sweet spot is between 135 and light heavy. Talent pool too shallow below that and big bodies become too sluggish past that limit.
KingHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-15-2019, 01:33 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 37,706.23
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHippo View Post
Just saying that because you're not the first latin fan I've heard with the same position. But I do agree that the heavyweights aren't the most skilled. I think the sweet spot is between 135 and light heavy. Talent pool too shallow below that and big bodies become too sluggish past that limit.
No knock at all. very logical response. rare around here. i also agree with your points
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 03:18 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 18,176.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
If wilder, AJ, whyte, Fury all had the same skill set, but were all super middle weights would we care as much for them? If AJ was a 168 lber would he be as popular? selling out 90,000 arenas? Same skill set and past accomplishments (Olympic gold medal). If not for being HWs would we care as much for them? Or do they deserve this attention because they are actually good?

Whats the appeal size or skill?

Or do you think they have both, size and skill and that's why their names dominate the thread topics and Boxingscene headlines
- -If you were a fleaweight with a matching IQ, who would ask such a nonsensical question.

What's the appeal of boxing to you?

Bingo, that's where you swing... End of...
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:11 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 37,706.23
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -If you were a fleaweight with a matching IQ, who would ask such a nonsensical question.

What's the appeal of boxing to you?

Bingo, that's where you swing... End of...
Wow you can't read at all. That's not God.

Did you have a stroke while typing . It's jebberish
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
heavy, weights

User Tag List