I see a lot of threads about being lonely/depressed here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Well said, big respect to you brother.
    GREEN K sent thanks bro I felt I had to put this out there with all the negative threads popping up due to the holidays.

Comment

When feeling down just remember that someone somewhere in the world is uglier,poorer,and more stupider than you be

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          If i was lonely and depressed, this thread would give me a boost.

Good thread...

I have been through alot in life and know how it feels to be on the rock bottom. As long as you have your health intact, you are good. You can do anything and make any changes. Whenever you feel miserable, just know that there are people out there who are in far worse positions. People with one arm, one leg, starving, or few days to live.

Whenever I feel down, i remind myself of that.
          Yeah bro we are all human I just feel we shouldn't compare ourselves to the BS society norm or expectations and definitely what we see on social media. People put the fakest BS on there!

I got cousins who are divorced and separated but act like they are the Brady Bunch on FB and IG thats why I never go on there unless its for work. We have social media for our work and thats the only time I even see what goes on and its all BS but I can't say that since id be logged in from the work site lol.

I got aunties all beefing and ready to rip each other's weaves out and they hug and smile for group photos lol.

I got cousins who pretend they drive a Bentley on IG but in reality barely can afford their civics.

Thats why I just take my lady and we hit either Palm Springs or SD for the weekend. Rest, Recharge and then head back home right before work to avoid all that negativity.

Even if I was solo Id still hit Vegas or Palm Springs and just relax and just have a good time.

Hey bro you never told us what happened about you punking Steve Kim what was that about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Always a true dude Golden, my hat is off to ye
            GReen Karma bro and cheers!

Bro everyones talking about mental health these days and I think one of the best ways is to simply cut out all the toxic BS nonsense out of our lives.

Lets call things how they really are. Christmas season is BS! With all the corporate nonsense making you feel you have to live up to some BS image.

Just focus on you and only you and your own happiness and health and well being.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
              Lol, one the managers at an old job I had hung herself in the office.

None of us had seen the body; was cleared out before everyone got into the office.

They made us attend these group sessions in the conference room led by a psychologist who deals with these sorts of situations for his job.

Apparently we were all more susceptible to committing suicide cause we knew someone who had just committed it. Lol, all the older ladies in the room just start balling their eyes out even more.

Next day, we had to do another conference again but this time with a different psychologist.
              Damn thats intense bro. The office is haunted now literally? Im glad you can at least laugh about it at least.

Why did she off her self? was it because of depression + the holidays?

Women are truly emotional creatures.

One time at my old work this guy in accounting moved from East coast to our office for the new job and he got fired for not living up to expectations. The guy snuck into the back offices of the company's building that has locker rooms and showers and stayed in the shower for 3 hours had the water running full blast on top heat causing the whole locker room to steam up.

He was not allowed on property since he got fired but security was scared to toss him because they thought he might blow up the building.

So 3 hours later he finally left the showers. They were thinking he was either gonna set off some bomb or kill himself in the shower which neither happened so they assumed he puzzed out after 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                When feeling down just remember that someone somewhere in the world is uglier,poorer,and more stupider than you be
                LOL for me its just the fake IM SO HAPPY ITS XMAS FAMILY PORTRAIT pics that everyone posts when in reality more than half of Americans are divorced and the divorce rate among those who re-marry is even higher.

Its the most ******ed thing when a divorced person is like hey hurry up and get married and give me a grand kid or niece. yeah umm I dont want to end up divorced like you and miserable so imma pass.

Lifes not a movie. Yes people try to act like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  LOL thats sad. Id think it be worse if its your birthday and no one says Happy Birthday even tho they are all notified right? LOL

Thats my excuse for never knowing anyones birthday I dont do FB lol

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    And the irony is that these are the same people who have hundreds or thousands of FB "friends". I remember a friend of mine who asked me to help him move. I said yes but I asked him who else would be helping. He bragged that he had 400 FB friends and there would be a plenty of help. It ended up being just me and him.

People need to stop seeking value in social media and whoring for attention by padding their friends and followers lists, and seeking validation and approval from virtual strangers. It's a form of addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      Damn thats intense bro. The office is haunted now literally? Im glad you can at least laugh about it at least.

Why did she off her self? was it because of depression + the holidays?

Women are truly emotional creatures.

One time at my old work this guy in accounting moved from East coast to our office for the new job and he got fired for not living up to expectations. The guy snuck into the back offices of the company's building that has locker rooms and showers and stayed in the shower for 3 hours had the water running full blast on top heat causing the whole locker room to steam up.

He was not allowed on property since he got fired but security was scared to toss him because they thought he might blow up the building.

So 3 hours later he finally left the showers. They were thinking he was either gonna set off some bomb or kill himself in the shower which neither happened so they assumed he puzzed out after 3 hours.
                      I can only assume she was dealing with depression; she was really kind everyone but I guess aside from work she just wasn’t happy. It was like she had it planned ahead of time, ordered her team lunch etc that day.

Told her husband she was getting a ride home from a friend and told her friend her husband was picking her up. When they realized she hadn’t been home they drove to the office and found her belongings on her desk and started to search. Eventually they found her hanging in one of the private side rooms.

Man, imagine being security and finding that dude in the showers. Legit something out of a horror movie; though it usually takes a lot to be fired from a job, you’d think the guy would be somewhat prepared in advance.

Comment

Working...
                      X