Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
    What about Jacobs ??
    Those are all good fight but cmon the GGG is way harder than any of those
    Benavidez is no joke. He and Zurdo are tough as challenges. As much as I hate to say it, IF Benavidez were on his A GAME - and of course it depends WHEN the fights happens - But Benavidez could get lucky like a Hearns over Duran.

However, Nelo being young, as well as Benavidez, it's a very interesting scrap. He, and Ramirez, are lengthy as foook. They could control Nelo at bay with Jabs, and Zurdo is a mover.

Jacobs, The Miracle Man is dope for sure, he's repping the Brownville slickster.. but I fear that Nelo is more composed for when to land on Jacobs' chin, and Nelo's speed would be faster than GGGs making it harder for Danny to read...

Of course GGG is a Goliath in this bout...

Actually, about two weeks I was going to make a thread comparing the frames, weigh ins, of various GGG bouts compared to opponents. Golovkin imo has the biggest FRAME of all middleweights. PURE lean muscle on his back, which is why he can hit hard with speed, think the power of a bird, the muscle is all from the back for slingshot effects. I think GGG hydrates to 175+ all the time, it's just not disclosed or shady stuff goes on behind the scenes. GGG's big.

Vamos Meksikalılar!

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong Un' View Post
      No way in hell, Canelo beats Triple G!
      If u think that then there is even more reason to consider him a Mexican great if he pulls it off agreed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Benavidez is no joke. He and Zurdo are tough as challenges. As much as I hate to say it, IF Benavidez were on his A GAME - and of course it depends WHEN the fights happens - But Benavidez could get lucky like a Hearns over Duran.

However, Nelo being young, as well as Benavidez, it's a very interesting scrap. He, and Ramirez, are lengthy as foook. They could control Nelo at bay with Jabs, and Zurdo is a mover.

Jacobs, The Miracle Man is dope for sure, he's repping the Brownville slickster.. but I fear that Nelo is more composed for when to land on Jacobs' chin, and Nelo's speed would be faster than GGGs making it harder for Danny to read...

Actually, about two weeks I was going to make a thread comparing the frames, weigh ins, of various GGG bouts compared to opponents. Golovkin imo has the biggest FRAME of all middleweights. PURE lean muscle on his back, which is why he can hit hard with speed, think the power of a bird, the muscle is all from the back for slingshot effects. I think GGG hydrates to 175+ all the time, it's just not disclosed or shady stuff goes on behind the scenes. GGG's big.

Vamos Meksikalılar!
        I do like Benavides but that fight has to wait a looong time.

GGG does punch like a slingshot he even throws wide but u gotta have big balls to dare to counter, because even if u do he looks for the dual exchange and usually he wins them.

Im guessin u are picking ggg don't u ? I got this hunch canelo it's gonna pull it off.

Also... hearns lucky over duran ? That kind of got my attention, never tought of that Hearns being"lucky" in that fight although I understand Duran was a fat partying mofo in Miami when he was approached with the offer to fight Hearns and killed himself to make weight.

Comment

If u think that then there is even more reason to consider him a Mexican great if he pulls it off agreed ?
          Golovkin's Korean blood made him great today. That alone will give Canelo nightmares for years after he gets murdered by Triple G inside the squared ring.

I hope Canelo survives this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong Un' View Post
            Golovkin's Korean blood made him great today. That alone will give Canelo nightmares for years after he gets murdered by Triple G inside the squared ring.

I hope Canelo survives this fight.
            Tha fck xD hahaha ok bro great arguments there nelo has no chance

Comment

Im guessin u are picking ggg don't u ? I got this hunch canelo it's gonna pull it off.
              No, I told you I'm picking Nelo for a KO win in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

Vamos Meksikalılar!
                Actually he is.

No defense

He'll be walking on his heels at 21

Comment

If he legitmately wins the fight then yeah it would be a massive win for him.

Comment

Working...
                  X