Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBSS Fantasy Tournament: Mike Tyson Shocks Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of a rematch? I want to see what happens next time.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      It’s NOT REAL.

Imagine your reaction if AJ lost to Wilder via simulation.😂😂😂
      LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        This thing is a joke. In what world would Mike Tyson beat Ali on points? LMAO.

These idiots are still trying to protect the hype about the overrated Tyson. Tyson never beat any great boxer and he’s the only boxer that became washed by 23 and was out of his “prime” once he had to face complete boxers.
        You're one of those posters that jerk off to AJ right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Boxing fans have to be some of the worst fans out of all sports lol

If Ali wins this tournament that was made because of the current pandemic, people will say "Of course Ali won. The tourney is named after him". If Ali loses this hypothetical tourney, they'll say "In what world does Ali lose" lol

This is what you call a no win situation. Yeah, sounds about right based off boxingscene standards.

I say thank you to EA and WBSS. Please make this tourney when you can at Welterweight:

1. Robinson
          8. De La Hoya

2. Leonard
          7. B. Ross

3. Mayweather
          6. Hearns

4. Pacquiao
          5. P. Whitaker
          That would be cool. I don't think all those guys are in the game though. I know De La Hoya, Robinson, Pacquiao and i think Hearns are all in the game, the other guys aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            That would be cool. I don't think all those guys are in the game though. I know De La Hoya, Robinson, Pacquiao and i think Hearns are all in the game, the other guys aren't.
            Damn, they don't have Mayweather?

I was trying to find the roster, but couldn't. Do you have that by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              They should do a Welterweight series.
              They are actually doing a Middleweight series next, starting tomorrow (Monday)!

Comment

Did Tyson ever get off the deck to win?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                  They are actually doing a Middleweight series next, starting tomorrow (Monday)!
                  Can we do a pick em?

Comment

Damn, they don't have Mayweather?

I was trying to find the roster, but couldn't. Do you have that by chance?
                    Hmm. I think this link covers everyone.

https://youtu.be/NKRAG-S9IbA

And i saw Whitaker on the roster so i guess he is in the game. I used to play it non stop but haven't played in years.

People can create characters though and put them in the game but the ratings will be tricky

Comment

Boxing fans have to be some of the worst fans out of all sports lol

If Ali wins this tournament that was made because of the current pandemic, people will say "Of course Ali won. The tourney is named after him". If Ali loses this hypothetical tourney, they'll say "In what world does Ali lose" lol

This is what you call a no win situation. Yeah, sounds about right based off boxingscene standards.

I say thank you to EA and WBSS. Please make this tourney when you can at Welterweight:

1. Robinson
                      8. De La Hoya

2. Leonard
                      7. B. Ross

3. Mayweather
                      6. Hearns

4. Pacquiao
                      5. P. Whitaker
                      Great welter tourney .Which version of Foreman was used ?I was curious what version of Ali was used Clay or as I assume the later version Ali.Is that you sending me all those naughty deleted messages.Robinson vs Leonard / Hearns winner for tittle with Robinson taking it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X