No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Marcos Maidana 2 in the works

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner vs Marcos Maidana 2 in the works

I will not watch anymore Broner fight except this one. He is losing fans by the minute so he better win this one.

Go AB!! On God and them! Really for the hood this time.
    Last edited by warrenchico; 02-14-2019, 05:43 AM.

If that fight happens next in maidanas first or second comeback fight I truly expect Broner to beat maidana

Comment

At cruiser?

Comment

Not sure about this.

I'd be amazed if Maidana can make 147 again safely and as for AB, he is no real threat at 147, so if the fight was at 155 etc he get murked.

Comment

Source? *slaps the hell out of your face in front of everyone*

Comment

At Wrestlemania

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
              If that fight happens next in maidanas first or second comeback fight I truly expect Broner to beat maidana
              I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
                I will not watch anymore Broner fight except this one. He is losing fans by the minute so he better win this one.

Go AB!! On God and them! Really for the hood this time.
                Broner only represents his stupid rude disrespectful self and not any hood. I doubt he fights Maidana.

Comment

i got AB in this one.. chino been out way to long.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Not sure about this.

I'd be amazed if Maidana can make 147 again safely and as for AB, he is no real threat at 147, so if the fight was at 155 etc he get murked.
                    Just because he got very fat does not mean Maidana cannot return to the same fighting weight he always was. He was a 140 pound boxer for years before moving to 147. Many boxers get very fat between fights and make weight and are fit and strong. It's just a matter of allowing enough time to take the weight off slowly. Bradley would often get very fat between fights and Hatton was famous for that and went up to nearly 200 pounds between fights.. Maidana is not a natural 154 pound boxer. He is a welterweight and would be better off taking the extra time to get down to his correct fighting weight rather than fight men naturally bigger than himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X