No announcement yet.

Active Shooter at Texas High School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Oh please... This is all about politics and race, which is very common in this country so it's to be expected. If people genuinely cared it wouldn't matter if he supported trump, was white or any other useless information you can find.
    And when these white shooters keep getting covered as sympathetic figures we'll never get any significant change. Like NRA Spokeswoman Dana Loesch said, "Crying white mothers are ratings gold". If they're called monsters, like Trump called MS-13, people won't look at them as sympathetic figures. Call them monsters, rapist, and murders and you can get a wall built, or whatever is the equivalent.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Huh??? The guy is wearing a Trump hat, carrying a flag and a weapon. You've seen crowds at Trump's rallies-this guy looks exactly like them.

Edit: I was talking about the dude with the hat on in the post you quoted, not the shooter.
      The one in the Waffle House was exactly the same as well. You seeing a lot of nazis in this country now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        When they become 12% of the population and start committing over 50% of the murder crimes then yes, they will be racially profiled.
        Ouch.

Checkmate.

Well played, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          And when these white shooters keep getting covered as sympathetic figures we'll never get any significant change. Like NRA Spokeswoman Dana Loesch said, "Crying white mothers are ratings gold". If they're called monsters, like Trump called MS-13, people won't look at them as sympathetic figures. Call them monsters, rapist, and murders and you can get a wall built, or whatever is the equivalent.

Thank you!!!! He will say he had mental problems etc. This guy’s worried about Mexicans and building a wall and the monsters are inside and they look just like him!

Comment

There are so many signs leading up to these things. It's always the same story after it happens.

"He was a good kid. Very quiet and respectful"
            True. You finally got one right!

You and your fellow black racists always tell us what "good kids" violent trash like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were after they get killed committing violent crimes.

It's as predictible as the sun coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Yea because those rallies aren't usually just the extreme people who got nothing better to do and take polotics way too far. My point exactly.
              And despite all the supposed violent, armed Trump voters at Trump rallies, you don't see shootings at them.

Plenty of shootings in the ghetto though.

Comment

• I'm about to leave this topic because this is a problem I don't have to worry about because my children attend majority black schools. But if white people want to stop the massacre of their children at school they should stop electing people like this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  True. You finally got one right!

You and your fellow black racists always tell us what "good kids" violent trash like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were after they get killed committing violent crimes.

It's as predictible as the sun coming up.
                  Nice try pal. It’s become a constant watching these white domestic terrorists on tv these days and the president talks about mental health lol. Always an excuse when the perpetrator is white.

Comment

I hear you, I'm not singling anyone out or saying either side is right. I just see everyone looking for reason to be divided and lay the blame when this just makes matters worse and does nothing about the situation.

Comment

• Looks like he took the guns from his dad. What kind of dumbass keeps guns within reach of a disgruntled kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X