US withdraws from Iran nuclear deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    No moron, what I said was,

And you are an anti-semite, I bet you're one of those tards that believes Israel was behind 9/11.

Everyone knows what Anti-Semite means, stop trying to play the semantics game. You idiots in Europe create conditions that force Jews by the thousands to migrate elsewhere particularly Israel, and at the same time create conditions where terrorists are welcomed with open arms.

Don't bother responding, you have shown that your blind hate for Israel clouds your reason.
    lol @ everyone knows, no they clearly do not, just like you don't, or you wouldnt be throwing the word around out of context.

All you've done is get upset at being corrected on all the gibberish you have spouted, and started throwing insults around like a child.
    Welcome to the ignore list, cba conversing with people dumb as doorknobs.

Comment

I don't really have any horse in this race. Seems like it was a bad deal but as this lad points out it makes even less sense to give someone a load of things up front and then pull out of the deal before you even get anything significant back.

It's not a conspiracy theory to say that Trump has good relations with Israel and Saudi Arabia, who will have had his ear at times and who both wanted this move. I guess they feel that the deal doesn't reduce Iran's nuke capabilities whereas EU and most others feel it does. Could just be that Israel+SA see nukes as something Iran would only use as a last resort if facing invasion, and as neither will ever invade they don't care so much, and would rather have Iran under financial sanctions as it reduces the funding for their military, missiles, what they can give to their favoured armed groups in Syria and Lebanon, which reduces their significance, influence in the region.

Looking at it from a Euro/Yank perspective it doesn't seem like a great idea to pull out. Syria is already so bad it doesn't seem like a few less Iranian bombs and bullets will change much.
      Last edited by Clegg; 05-08-2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Who cares

This doesn’t affect anything at all in your lives

Kabuki theater at its finest

Sheep gonna sheep

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          It hurt America. It was an appeasement deal
          How did it hurt America?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            How did it hurt America?
            1.7billion obamo gave suppose to be used as food stamps for the lazy and poor : (

Now it got use to sponsor hamas

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              1.7billion obamo gave suppose to be used as food stamps for the lazy and poor : (

Now it got use to sponsor hamas
              Google is your friend

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...u-s-prisoners/

It was Iran's money as were the billions Iran received from other sources

That was proceeds from the sale of Iranian oil and frozen in bank accounts around the world

Handy hint: TRUMP LIES

Comment

Iran's leaders have said Israel has no right to exist.

Only an idiot or an anti-Semite can't see who the good guys are in this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Google is your friend

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...u-s-prisoners/

It was Iran's money as were the billions Iran received from other sources

That was proceeds from the sale of Iranian oil and frozen in bank accounts around the world

Handy hint: TRUMP LIES

Why was it frozen?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    The party of pro women power are backing an anti women country

Suck on that
                    That always makes me laugh. These LGBT people would be hung from a crane, and they are all up in arms and emotional. Trump sets his agenda as he sees fit.. good for him..

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      I don't really have any horse in this race. Seems like it was a bad deal but as this lad points out it makes even less sense to give someone a load of things up front and then pull out of the deal before you even get anything significant back.

It's not a conspiracy theory to say that Trump has good relations with Israel and Saudi Arabia, who will have had his ear at times and who both wanted this move. I guess they feel that the deal doesn't reduce Iran's nuke capabilities whereas EU and most others feel it does. Could just be that Israel+SA see nukes as something Iran would only use as a last resort if facing invasion, and as neither will ever invade they don't care so much, and would rather have Iran under financial sanctions as it reduces the funding for their military, missiles, what they can give to their favoured armed groups in Syria and Lebanon, which reduces their significance, influence in the region.

Looking at it from a Euro/Yank perspective it doesn't seem like a great idea to pull out. Syria is already so bad it doesn't seem like a few less Iranian bombs and bullets will change much.

I think it has more to do with Iran’s leadership saying they want to push all the Jews into the sea, other leaders have said flatten Israel, and kill all the Jews. They have also stated that they want to destroy Saudi Arabia and other apostate Sunni nations.

Now, Iran feels emboldened by Putin and Chinese backing.

Comment

Working...
                      X