Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child Molester Justice For Real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea he didn't get much time if any right? If it went to a jury, you're going to have one or two people on that jury who would completely side with him. They won't change their stance regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Yea he didn't get much time if any right? If it went to a jury, you're going to have one or two people on that jury who would completely side with him. They won't change their stance regardless.
      He got five years probation which I thought was right on the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        He got five years probation which I thought was right on the money.
        I'd love to see the discussion between the prosecution and defense before court. And would love to see what the judge thought of it.

Comment

I'd love to see the discussion between the prosecution and defense before court. And would love to see what the judge thought of it.
          Yes, sir. I'm sure they'd have some interesting comments.

Comment

He didn't do any time.

But he was barred from owning firearms.

I saw a show on it years ago. What you said is true about why it didn't go to trial. The DA said he felt there was no way a jury would ever convict the father.

Comment

You reap just what you sow.

Comment

There is a more graphic video floating around. It shows that molester bleeding from the bullet hole in his head

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  What you said is true about why it didn't go to trial. The DA said he felt there was no way a jury would ever convict the father.
                  Yep, exactly.

Can you imagine if it were some forum guys on the jury?

Me and you would be sitting there looking at MotorCity HoeBruh talk about how the child molester has rights and didn’t deserve it.

Comment

Yep, exactly.

Can you imagine if it were some forum guys on the jury?

Me and you would be sitting there looking at MotorCity HoeBruh talk about how the child molester has rights and didn’t deserve it.

So true.

He'd be like Henry Fonda's annoying a$$ in Twelve Angry Men.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      There is a more graphic video floating around. It shows that molester bleeding from the bullet hole in his head
                      Oh yeah?

I'll keep digging...

Comment

Working...
                      X