Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La pen Lost, France is dead, cucks are to blame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick Steves said the French voted for people, modernity and freedom

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Rick Steves said the French voted for people, modernity and freedom

What they voted for is for France to turn into a combination of Nigeria and Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

that's why she lost.

that's who you blame.
        Who's the guy he names at 0:48? I'd like to read more into that but I can't understand him. Is it Nikofi?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Another strategy from the left

Conservatives are pro christians
          Christians are pro jews

The left which is the globalist party wants to confuse and break concervatives so they spread this anti jews rethoric
          Christians are only pro jew in the united states

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            France just had one of the worst terrorist Islamic attacks on their country and they still vote against change?
            Maybe because Le Pen is anti europe,she wanted to get out of europe and stop using our currency,which would mean the european union would fall and the borders would close again,Many people don't want this,it's easy to go on vacation now and we can pay with our money everywhere in europe,i suspect that has a lot to do with her losing,she was also very bad in the debates,unprepared

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              Look at the murder rate in Britain. America, France & Mexico are a joke when it comes to taking an innocent life. Forget the muslim issue & look at the bigger picture. We're a very peaceful country.
              Say that again
              manchester
              london
              and you got 3000 walking bombs waiting to explode
              Your country ain't better then any other country in wester europe,you have the same problem as us,homegrown terrorism

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Where's Adolf when you need him?
                Loool if he was here,problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Who's the guy he names at 0:48? I'd like to read more into that but I can't understand him. Is it Nikofi?
                  He's talking about the former leader of Libya Gaddafi.

Fun fact. Gadaffi wanted to start getting paid actual gold for his country's oil right before Western governments worked to topple his regime. Saddam Hussein also wanted to get paid real actual gold for oil right before the United States moved to topple his regime.

If this idea interests read this...

https://www.thenewamerican.com/econo...astated-dollar

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    He's talking about the former leader of Libya Gaddafi.

Fun fact. Gadaffi wanted to start getting paid actual gold for his country's oil right before Western governments worked to topple his regime. Saddam Hussein also wanted to get paid real actual gold for oil right before the United States moved to topple his regime.

If this idea interests read this...

https://www.thenewamerican.com/econo...astated-dollar
                    Wow. That's crazy. I do have to wonder though. What else does everything come down to other than money? It's always been that way. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      Wow. That's crazy. I do have to wonder though. What else does everything come down to other than money? It's always been that way. Makes sense.
                      We're not just talking about money but about gigantic amounts of MONEY. You have to look into the creation of the FEDERAL RESERVE which is a private banking interest and not an actual part of the government.

Comment

Working...
                      X