Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was NSB like immediately after Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
    I wasn't a part of NSB at that time but knew how Pacquiao and Mayweather were the hot topics. Pacquiao had the largest following the internet probably had ever seen.

I used to post from 2010-2011 but dropped off until joining back in 2016 as you can see.

But, I mean Pacquaio fans practically ran NSB and anyone who went against him got red K'd immediately!
    The garbage fans that gravitated to Pac because they hated Floyd disappeared , except for Rath, Spoon23 and ADOP2.

The Pac fans that love him and love boxing like Mak, Beer, and Tua etc. took their medicine (some more grudgingly than others) and that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      There was literally 1 pac fan on the site for about 2-3 weeks. I think it was pacfan
      I was here. And I gave Floyd 100% credit, no excuses.

Comment

Golovkin was refusing to pay bets unless you were nice to him and his loyal fans who vote for him in Virgin of the Year awards also known as the poster of the year.

I didn't try get in here immediately after the fight I recall having issues getting on when Klitschko lost to the peckerwood Fists of Fluff Furry. I'd have thought the site crashed after Manny was schooled by Floyd too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          Golovkin was refusing to pay bets unless you were nice to him and his loyal fans who vote for him in Virgin of the Year awards also known as the poster of the year.

I didn't try get in here immediately after the fight I recall having issues getting on when Klitschko lost to the peckerwood Fists of Fluff Furry. I'd have thought the site crashed after Manny was schooled by Floyd too.
          Yeah I couldn't get on either after the May-Pac fight.... I couldn't get on after Broner vs Maidana either.

It always crashes for me when I got my popcorn ready to read the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Yeah I couldn't get on either after the May-Pac fight.... I couldn't get on after Broner vs Maidana either.

It always crashes for me when I got my popcorn ready to read the comments.
            Popcorn moments, couldn't have put it finer. When GGG faces someone with a pulse above 160 this site will collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              Popcorn moments, couldn't have put it finer. When GGG faces someone with a pulse above 160 this site will collapse.
              If Golovkin ever loses I expect not to be able to get on the site for at least a few days let alone that night.

Comment

Comment

It was an interesting time that's for sure. *****s went into full douche mode and would refer to Pacquiao as #48. A lot of Pacquiao fans left. Some just accepted it and gave Mayweather his credit. Others clung to videos in super slow motion showing how compubox was rigged and that Pacquiao really did win.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                    It was an interesting time that's for sure. *****s went into full douche mode and would refer to Pacquiao as #48. A lot of Pacquiao fans left. Some just accepted it and gave Mayweather his credit. Others clung to videos in super slow motion showing how compubox was rigged and that Pacquiao really did win.
                    Arguably it was one of the weirdest moments I have ever seen. There is one group that is like, going on full douche mode for a whole month as if they have won a lottery, while most basically knows nothing of boxing and the other goes on full investigation in slowmo videos. Yeah you root for the guy, but in the end I could only ask? So? Mayweather won, and Pacquiao lost, whats the big deal? History judges them.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      Before the fight the site was like a warzone between floyd and manny fans. After there was only a few manny fans left for months. For the most part it was only spoon posting his usual deluded **** , but other than him the die hard manny fans vanished.

Mostly everyone was underwhelmed though.
                      \
                      that guy has got to be an alt.

either that or somebody has him locked up already and all he's allowed to do is post on NSB and "research" mayweather - pacquiao related phenomenon.

hoping alt. leaning toward him being mentally ill.

Comment

Working...
                      X