Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-06-2011, 06:27 PM #81
The winner Is

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 26,220.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
show you how stupid some fans are lol "Yeah Ward Why Don't You Allow Your Opponent To Hit You A Little More So We Can Be More Entertained...It Is Boring Watching You Basically Dominated And Shut Out Your Opponents"...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Ward just need to keep doing what he is doing...WINNING! The hate is coming from some casual fans as well as international fans who are probably pissed off that he basically DESTROYED Kessler and Abraham and want to see Ward lose SO BAD

The #1 Priority for him is to WIN THIS TOURNAMENT I am sure, then after that I guess he can "TRY TO BE MORE ENTERTAINING" but I don't think he should though, your at the top of your Division and your Top 10 P4P and his division is LOADED which means he is in position for some BIG PAY DAYS after this Tournament...starting with the Bute fight

He stood in front of Abraham THE ENTIRE FIGHT, didn't clinch much, no headbutts and he still dominated...what more does he have to do? Just admit it, for some of you, it is really nothing he can do to win your approval...
I agree,Ward is starting to grow on me tbh,I think Froch win's but not because I don't like Ward..Ward's last two fights imo have been very good..Even tho his Bika fight was a foul fest I thought both guy's did some dirty tactic's and it was a tough fight that I had Ward winning(not by a wide a margin that the judges had it but Ward clearly won)..His fight with AA I was happy because he did show skill and the fight was not as dirty as his fights usually are..He also took some big shots from AA(they were single shots tho,no real follow up from AA)and held his ground..

Anyone saying Ward is not an impressive fighter is a hater and nothing more..He(Ward)like any other fighter(except AA)in the tournament is getting better with each fight..They are learning and trying to make them self's better..I can't wait for this fight and believe it's truly a 50/50 fight,me my self I'm leaning towards Froch but hey Ward is a beast and it can go either way imo..
Rome-By-Ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-06-2011, 06:27 PM #82
Floyd stop ducking

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
megadeth has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 9,015.15
Speaking truth. - Kenny MF Powers For having the patients of a Saint lol - Rapid Counter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Yeah Dirrel needs a Oscar for that performance, and the tears as well.

Anybody know what doctor he saw?
Come on now. The guy was CLEARLY confused about what was going on. He thought he lost the fight. I wanna see you get on one knee and have AA give you a shot like that and then talk your smack.
megadeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:41 PM #83
Floyd stop ducking

Speaking truth. - Kenny MF Powers For having the patients of a Saint lol - Rapid Counter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Froch vs Dirrel, remind me of the scene in Rocky where Rocky has to catch the chicken, good quick footwork from the chicken but Rocky caught up with him eventually.
Really? I don't remember the chicken rocking Rocky on numerous occasions! When did Froch "catch up" with him? Must've missed that part, cuz Froch was a lot more hurt in the fight than Dirrell ever was.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:54 PM #84
The winner Is

Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
Really? I don't remember the chicken rocking Rocky on numerous occasions! When did Froch "catch up" with him? Must've missed that part, cuz Froch was a lot more hurt in the fight than Dirrell ever was.
Do you know the difference between hurt and off balance??Froch was never hurt by Dirrell,hell he was not even hurt by Taylor(buzzed yes hurt no)..Dirrell was caught with a shot that had his nose leaking threw out the whole fight..I can understand anyone saying they felt like Froch did not win,but to say Dirrell won??Hell no!!!You don't win Championships(or fights for that matter)like that..Hugging and doing everything not to engage,it was a bit shameful..

The funny thing is Dirrell fought totally different against AA(I know a lot of you will say he was green vs Froch,not buying it..)Because AA style was made for Dirrell to shine with..When you judge a fight you have to take a lot of things into account..The fight was close and there was a reason why Dirrell did not want to engage like he did with AA..It's because Froch is no AA he is always in position to punch..Long story short we all want to see a fight not a hug fest or a track meet..This is boxing,if you wanna see the art of hitting and not getting hit look to SRL,dude would not really be hit..But dude always had bad intentions and was always looking to punish the other fighter in the ring with him..Can you honestly say Dirrell did that??
Old 06-06-2011, 07:07 PM #85
Floyd stop ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by romebyko View Post
Do you know the difference between hurt and off balance??Froch was never hurt by Dirrell,hell he was not even hurt by Taylor(buzzed yes hurt no)..Dirrell was caught with a shot that had his nose leaking threw out the whole fight..I can understand anyone saying they felt like Froch did not win,but to say Dirrell won??Hell no!!!You don't win Championships(or fights for that matter)like that..Hugging and doing everything not to engage,it was a bit shameful..

The funny thing is Dirrell fought totally different against AA(I know a lot of you will say he was green vs Froch,not buying it..)Because AA style was made for Dirrell to shine with..When you judge a fight you have to take a lot of things into account..The fight was close and there was a reason why Dirrell did not want to engage like he did with AA..It's because Froch is no AA he is always in position to punch..Long story short we all want to see a fight not a hug fest or a track meet..This is boxing,if you wanna see the art of hitting and not getting hit look to SRL,dude would not really be hit..But dude always had bad intentions and was always looking to punish the other fighter in the ring with him..Can you honestly say Dirrell did that??

A championship fight, should be no diffferent from any other fight. Win more rounds and you win the fight. NO one can tell me that Froch won more rounds than Dirrell did in that fight.

You are saying what you prefer to see from the winner of a fight. That rules of boxing do not agree with u.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:34 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Deevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,150.00
nice thread, stick it up your ass - Pretty Boy32 good poster - jas Good poster - jas 

Ward is like the Tim Duncan of Boxing. Great fundamentals, but boring as ***** to watch. Now if that style works for Ward, then good for him. Just dont go complaining when you cant land ppv dates due to the lack of fan interest.
Deevel916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:42 PM #87
The winner Is

I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
A championship fight, should be no diffferent from any other fight. Win more rounds and you win the fight. NO one can tell me that Froch won more rounds than Dirrell did in that fight.

You are saying what you prefer to see from the winner of a fight. That rules of boxing do not agree with u.
But Judges do..At the end of the day different judges score a fight differently,depending on styles of both fighters,who is landing effective punches and who is making/controlling the fight..So based on that(F the rules to an extent because rules are broken in every fight)that fight could have went either way..Judges are watching the fight dude they don't have a rule book on hand..Yes they know the rules but a fight is watch and judged one rd at a time..Dirrell may have lost a lot of rds with his jab and hold tactics bro..Weather you like it or not Judges don't score effective holding..

Share This With Friends

Tags
froch, johnson, super 6, ward

User Tag List