Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Cardio Blades useless or do they work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Cardio Blades useless or do they work?

One of my dads friends gave me them, he said they sell for around 100 bucks but he got a deal and got them for 3 bucks I think he said. And he gave me them and claims they work muscles, yet when I do them they kind of feel weak to me. Plus, when I google cardio blades I don't see many people using them on youtube videos I only found one video of a girl using them and they looked ******ed... How new are Cardio Blades and do you think they will be good for me? Also is their an instructional video I can see that shows me different exercises I can do with them?

Last edited by starkiller; 08-26-2010, 03:49 PM.

Well, I just did them for a couple minutes. They do feel like they're working my upper body muscles kind of but I don't know just how much or if they're working the right muscles or not. Hope this **** doesn't make me dramatically unporptionate.

Comment

It wont make you disproportionate, but if you are young healthy male with a decent coordination they are a waste of time. I can see how they can help the elderly in poor shape, but not someone who had any training before.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        It wont make you disproportionate, but if you are young healthy male with a decent coordination they are a waste of time. I can see how they can help the elderly in poor shape, but not someone who had any training before.
        Damn yo, so he thinks im fat and out of shape or old...

I know I'm not in the 100 percent of shape, but I consider myself in better shape then most Americans... Which isn't all that hard since alot of Americans are really out of shape other than sports players.

Comment

you can get a good shoulder conditioning in with those things. I used them for some rehab.

Comment

Working...
          X