No announcement yet.

Jerome Le Banner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome Le Banner

Anyone here like kickboxer Jerome Le Banner, the guy had some very heavy hands, nice boxing skills.

Tell me, how was Le Banner able to put 120 kg's/ 260 lb's of muscle on his 190cm tall body? weight lifting? how are you able to pack on muscle but also keep speed/agility?

The man is simply a beast physically. Best fighter never to win the K-1 World GP. He was unlucky enough to be fighting in the strongest era ever in the sport. His chin wasn't the best, basically his sole weakness as a kickboxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad 1ntentions View Post
      Anyone here like kickboxer Jerome Le Banner, the guy had some very heavy hands, nice boxing skills.

Tell me, how was Le Banner able to put 120 kg's/ 260 lb's of muscle on his 190cm tall body? weight lifting? how are you able to pack on muscle but also keep speed/agility?
      Hard work!

Comment

****ing loved watching him fight in K1.

Comment

Le Banner's a fuckin badass

Comment

Why is everyone talking about him in the past tense? He's still fighting.

He's in the final 8 once again this year, fighting Remy Bonjasky in the first round. He stands a very good chance of making it to the finals this year.

His toughest matchup in his bracket will be in the first round when he is freshest, but if he can get passed Remy, in the second round it's two younger less experienced guys (Saki and Karaev).

I'm hoping for an Aerts/LeBanner final because Aerts is my favourite, but I'd love to see LeBanner finally win so either way I'll be happy. Aerts is actually in a similar position to LeBanner with the toughest matchup (Badr Hari) first, and two younger, lesser experienced guys in the second round (Teixiera and Zimmerman).

Comment

I love K1 period..

Comment

this years Final 8 looks to be particularly strong

some solid match ups

Comment

how is Jerome able to pack on 120 kg of muscle but still able to stay so quick? what weight lifting regime would he be on? what kind of diet?
                  Last edited by Bad 1ntentions; 12-02-2008, 02:32 AM.

Comment

what a fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X