Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has ZERO stoppages since declining dec 2009 OST random blood test.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao has ZERO stoppages since declining dec 2009 OST random blood test.

Coincidence?

Couldn't even stop a school teacher and yall want to put him in the ring with Crawford?

Smh.

Feel free to blame Floyd for cleaning up the sport because Team Manny has been exposed.

Who tf has Crawford beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Is crawford a school teacher?

If not then Pacquiao has no business in the ring with him on a leveled playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        Coincidence?

Couldn't even stop a school teacher and yall want to put him in the ring with Crawford?

Smh.

Feel free to blame Floyd for cleaning up the sport because Team Manny has been exposed.
        But despite not getting stoppages, he wrecked Cotto, Margarito, Algieri and, yes, Horn.

The referee was going to stop the Horn fight because he was getting smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by drew1830 View Post
          But despite not getting stoppages, he wrecked Cotto, Margarito, Algieri and, yes, Horn.

The referee was going to stop the Horn fight because he was getting smashed.
          This is false.

Comment

It's suspicious but I don't really look too deep into it.

Manny was never going to 1 hit KO anyone at WW. I thought Margarito, Algieri and Horn should have been stopped and had that happened, I think the discussions wouldn't be that big a deal.

I'm sure Cotto, DLH and could have lasted 12 as well too. They would have gotten beat up badly but not to the point where they were in danger of being KOed.

DLH was also on a similar pace to match Rios' production. Rios just happened to be younger than DLH but was taking the same beating. If Rios was 10 years older at the time, he wouldn't have lasted 12 with that beating.

Cotto was in a better shape than Margarito.

Algieri got knocked down 6 times and was on a terrible pace throughout the fight (worse pace even compared to guys like DLH and Rios).

Horn fight could have been stopped in the 9th but at that point, Manny was almost 10 years past his prime years.
            Last edited by Raonic; 01-29-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              undisputed doe..

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                Coincidence?

Smh.

I think the lack of KOs was more about not facing drained opponents, when that stopped so did the KOs, he never stopped anyone above 140 that was not a weight effected fighter, as soon as guys were strong and no chance of being drained they survived or beat him.

I don't think it was Peds but who really knows, for me it was weakened opponents not Peds.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                  It's suspicious but I don't really look too deep into it.

Manny was never going to 1 hit KO anyone at WW. I thought Margarito, Algieri and Horn should have been stopped and had that happened, I think the discussions wouldn't be that big a deal.

I'm sure Cotto, DLH and could have lasted 12 as well too. They would have gotten beat up badly but not to the point where they were in danger of being KOed.

DLH was also on a similar pace to match Rios' production. Rios just happened to be younger than DLH but was taking the same beating. If Rios was 10 years older at the time, he wouldn't have lasted 12 with that beating.

Cotto was in a better shape than Margarito.

Algieri got knocked down 6 times and was on a terrible pace throughout the fight (worse pace even compared to guys like DLH and Rios).

Horn fight could have been stopped in the 9th but at that point, Manny was almost 10 years past his prime years.
                  ZERO stoppages since Floyd put the world on notice.

And what's Manny record when he is being blood tested at random?

Maybe you should look into it a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    I think the lack of KOs was more about not facing drained opponents, when that stopped so did the KOs, he never stopped anyone above 140 that was not a weight effected fighter, as soon as guys were strong and no chance of being drained they survived or beat him.

I don't think it was Peds but who really knows, for me it was weakened opponents not Peds.
                    Its been confirmed he used meth early on.

During his 2000 run - I suspect blood doping under the guise of prp treatments, adderall and possibly hgh.

I think once WADA ABP (athlete biological passport) testing was a possibility he cleaned up. Only abusing legal drugs like toradol prefight.

Comment

Working...
                    X