Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-17-2018, 07:21 PM #41
Strong champion.

Quoted: 5663 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,786,931,861,218,362,368.00
Total Points: 150,017,886,937,863,916,879,872.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

again, if judah's broke its sad and a failure of the sport and the people around him in a lot of ways.

but if he's just keeping busy and getting a check to make some extra money it's fine. from all accounts zab's good at what he does, likes his work, and is doing ok.

that's not a job you can do if you're completely out of it like some retired fighters. some of these guys wake up in the morning with headaches and can hardly talk.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-17-2018, 07:36 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,147,328.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I respect all boxers and only insult a few boxers who disrespect other boxers. Actually some of the best and most successful boxers get trashed and called names on here far more than guys like Berto. Who gets trashed and called insulting names on here more than GGG and Loma who are two of the best and most successful boxers in the world?
And you can bet ALL those guys who call world class boxers bums have been nowhere near a ring.Because if they had they would know how hard it is to be a novice am much less a guy who is top 20 in the world.How many people on here are one of the best 50 in their state at what they do?
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:48 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 531 Post(s)
The Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud of
Total Points: 603,510.78
thumbs up - cheeseburger No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous larryx View Post
Do you realize there are literally thousands of boxers in the world?? The ones who make it on tv are just a small hand full and the ones who actually win world titles and don't have to work an actual job are very rare. We as boxing fans actually slam top boxers because they lose to other top boxers without realizing that the normal boxer still has to work to jobs and fight on the weekends just to feed his damn family. Calling someone THE NEXT BRONER, BERTO OR JUDAH..HOW THE HELL IS THAT AN INSULT????? There are boxers who would give their right arm to make it to that level. IM SORRY WINNING MULTIPLE TITLES AND BECOMING A MULTI MILLIONAIRE WHILE TRAVELING THE WORK IS NOT BEING A FAILURE IN LIFE.

Well hell I agree with you 100%
The Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:57 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,147,328.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous larryx View Post
Do you realize there are literally thousands of boxers in the world?? The ones who make it on tv are just a small hand full and the ones who actually win world titles and don't have to work an actual job are very rare. We as boxing fans actually slam top boxers because they lose to other top boxers without realizing that the normal boxer still has to work to jobs and fight on the weekends just to feed his damn family. Calling someone THE NEXT BRONER, BERTO OR JUDAH..HOW THE HELL IS THAT AN INSULT????? There are boxers who would give their right arm to make it to that level. IM SORRY WINNING MULTIPLE TITLES AND BECOMING A MULTI MILLIONAIRE WHILE TRAVELING THE WORK IS NOT BEING A FAILURE IN LIFE.
Nice point and I agree 100% also
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 01:13 AM #45
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11842 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

talking shlt and not backing it up (or trying to).

to look like a god vs lower level opposition only to get destroyed vs quality guys.

to make excuses for losing.

to openly avoid fighting guys that dont have anything to do with contracts.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 01:15 AM #46
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11842 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
And you can bet ALL those guys who call world class boxers bums have been nowhere near a ring.Because if they had they would know how hard it is to be a novice am much less a guy who is top 20 in the world.How many people on here are one of the best 50 in their state at what they do?
questions, do you love every movie you watch ? do you like every song you hear ?

have you never said a movie/song was terrible ?

same thing.

if an athlete sucks, the public has every right to let them know.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 01:21 PM #47
Monster

Quoted: 21123 Post(s)
larryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,011,717,462,967,489,396,736.00
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
Thought alts weren't allowed? And that both the alt and the original account should be banned if discovered?
Not an alt,its my documented account
larryxxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 01:21 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14157 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,325,235,996,263,393,714,503,680.00
Total Points: 1,325,235,996,263,393,714,503,680.00
HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim for many excellent posts - Freedom. Keeping the Ward idiots in line.  Great job! - anthonydavid11 Happy New Years man - Teetotaler RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 
SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih 
Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry$ View Post
Not an alt,its my documented account
You're not allowed multiple accounts
DramaShow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 01:26 PM #49
Monster

Quoted: 21123 Post(s)
larryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,011,717,462,967,489,396,736.00
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
You're not allowed multiple accounts
The mods unbanned it, SO I USED IT!!!! go cry to them about it ...here let me help you out BostonGuy jaded TBear if they wanna ban it again fine..but it isnt an alt as its my account
larryxxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 01:34 PM #50
Up and Comer

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
DINAMITA2 will become famous soon enoughDINAMITA2 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 100,340,329,400,707.73

i would consider boxing failures guys like bojado (verdejo at the moment), who have potential but is being wasted away.
DINAMITA2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing?, failure, ya'll

User Tag List