Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source for Oscar/GBP offer of 15 mill to GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    This doesn't make sense. We just want the fight announced. Oscar said 8 figures. What number does that start at? 10 million? That's the only technical starting number when saying "8 figures." So what does it matter if it's 10-15 million? Get it? For Gomez to say that "innacurate" and ggg fans to spin it only suggests that there are details beyond just "8 figures." Perhaps some PPV upside, rematch clauses, etc.. at any rate, who would disagree that Gennady doesn't deserve 8 figures (10mil starting point)?

Fat Dan loves Oscar and GGG. Any inaccurate trolling from Dan, does 15mil benefit any different than Oscar saying "8 figures?"
    It might have been 99m for all we know. Boxingscene has learned it was 10 though as I said. We have no idea of what other stipulations there might be.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      And yet Loeffler didn't call his bluff and accept 15m or expose him to the media with a "fake" offer.
      I don't know you, but I would think this boxing business is new to you?

You see GGG is negotiating the fight he has been looking for for his entire career. What do you think would happen if Loeffler came out and revealed the full extent of the 8 figure offer? Do you think GBP would just sit back and continue negotiating? Ofc not. Loeffler knows that he represents the b-side here. If the a-side gets unhappy about whatever, he knows they can call off negotiations just like that, and he won't be able to do a thing about it.

So as long as there is a chance that the fight gets made, don't expect Loeffler to come out and say anything that potentially jeopardizes the fight.

Comment

This is very funny to read, Oscar has a reason to try and make it look like ggg is ducking, to save his cash cow, why should k2 have to confirm or deny anything, it has nothing to do with the boxing fans, why do you all feel so entitled that you think k2 should confirm anything, actions speak louder than words, canelo has avoided this fight after the cotto fight, after the khan fight, so what makes everybody think that this fight will be made in September, I think k2 are mad for not taking the Saunders fight, it will be either of 2 things happening in September, canelo Chavez Jr rematch Or floyd Mc Gregor fighting, ggg hasn't aged enough for oscars liking, so let's look at facts, there is no link, anything that has been said has come from GBP whom have a vested interest in making ggg look bad, I think that pretty well sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          This is very funny to read, Oscar has a reason to try and make it look like ggg is ducking, to save his cash cow, why should k2 have to confirm or deny anything, it has nothing to do with the boxing fans, why do you all feel so entitled that you think k2 should confirm anything, actions speak louder than words, canelo has avoided this fight after the cotto fight, after the khan fight, so what makes everybody think that this fight will be made in September, I think k2 are mad for not taking the Saunders fight, it will be either of 2 things happening in September, canelo Chavez Jr rematch Or floyd Mc Gregor fighting, ggg hasn't aged enough for oscars liking, so let's look at facts, there is no link, anything that has been said has come from GBP whom have a vested interest in making ggg look bad, I think that pretty well sums it up
          Pretty much sums it up. It's important to note it has been Canelo who has done all the running. Took the kHan fight, then said he'd fight GGG but left the division and now has gone above and beyond the division lol

Comment

Working...
          X