No announcement yet.

Useless Boxing Organizations WBC/WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless Boxing Organizations WBC/WBA

Now it's really getting annoying having to deal with Floyd's demands on how boxing fights should be made. Like he is the one calling the shots, not the people behind the boxing organizations. It looks like these boxing organizations are useless, particularly these two organizations letting him have both belts. If you can't let him fight the person he fears the most, then strip him of the two belts and put a default loss on his record.

You people behind these organizations should be ashamed of yourselves. You are making a mockery out of boxing by allowing yourselves to be bullied by just one man. It used to be a really good sport, now it is annoying. We thought we could trust you with doing the right things.

It is the same case with you Showtime/CBS, the same useless people. I pay Showtime subscription only to watch boxing, and I never watch Showtime movies at all, just boxing. And you can't tell me that you can force the person you have a contract with to do away with lousy demands and fight the person that Showtime boxing fans/subscribers wanted him to fight? Did he ever make the same lousy demands from all the other previous fighters that he fought against?

And how could you Showtime/CBS allow yourselves to lose money, because you did not publicly disclose official PPV numbers in the first Maidana fight, we believe it did not meet your targets (Wikipedia unofficially reports 850K orders). We expect the second fight to have the same disappointing result, and you will not publicly disclose official results too. This I'm sure, that me and many of my friends did not order both fights.

Do you agree that these people are useless?

That's why you should switch over to FIOS from Verizon. The picture quality's better.

Comment

I just ignore the belt organizations, Tv network opinions and boxing writers. All of them are useless.

Boxers calling themselves champions after winning vacant titles against guys with less then impressive records. The commentators pretending these guys should be called champion. Writers who constantly post the fake accolades, and the belt organizations not enforcing their own rules.

Comment

The wbo had a dead guy climb there rankings.....
        The WBC and WBA are the most respected organisations

Comment

Working...
        X