Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-06-2011, 04:53 PM #81
bo jungle

Quoted: 2497 Post(s)
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,847,821,900,774,384.00
Total Points: 100,000,122,850,098,882,281,472.00
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I can't stand the man.

You haven't had to endure his entire career, I guess.

You guys only got to see him claim he dominated Dirrell, had an easy fight with Taylor (that he got knocked down in and was soundly being beaten before the last round), whinge and moan and claim robbery over Kessler and act like the Johnson fight was a shut out.

Then again, that alone is enough for me.
I admit, I love it. He never stops talking, but he goes out and fights the best available and usually wins. I admit, he made me a fan.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-06-2011, 05:00 PM #82
biased dickrider

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,174,559.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Froch landed 152 punches compared to Dirrels 103, running around for 12 round and dropping to your knees is not outboxing someone.

Kessler vs Froch was a war.

Froch can box and he can go to war.

LOL you need stats to tell you who won that fight
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
forget Stats...I WATCHED THAT FIGHT at least 3 times, Dirrell won't that fight by at least 2 rounds and that is being very GENEROUS! Dirrell also wobbled Froch TWICE in that fight

as for Kessler, that was a good fight no doubt but Kessler speed was clearly the advantage, when Froch fights Flat Footed Fighters the man is a MONSTER but athletic fighters give him problem...even in his defeat of Taylor, HE NEEDED THAT KO TO WIN because he was way down in that fight as well

so AGAIN...WARD CAN EASILY OUT-BOX FROCH...I stand by that 100%
KnockUTheFukOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:14 PM #83
Days Of Glory

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
The Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,726,641,726,285.27
Total Points: 212,839,626,677,190.44
Happy 18th  Birthday, Braveheart - jreckoning Yes, Cheers Amigo! - anonymousboxing Thanks for your support - Massage Queen toasting the anglo-scottish alliance - mr.crust Cotto = The man - Animalistic 
Keep visiting the History Section man! - Barnburner To one of  the really good guys in the History section. - Terry A For my best boxing scene mate - BigStereotype Who the ***k is HALGER ????? - McGoorty I know how much the scottish love their flowers so I thought I'd be nice and get you one. - eli porter 
congrats on your first article for KO Digest - fitefanSHO Green :) - dancovboxer cheers - hhs661 CHEERS MATE !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER jaja! pa la victoria de cotto! - Sin City 
For Cotto! - 120 Cheers - typeone Happy New Year! - Scott9945 Cpngrats - typeone Merry Christmas! - TartanSoldier 
Autism - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Surgeon 

Froch can punch and Ward has an average chin imo so yeah sure he can hurt him.

I cant see him getting much punches off in combination tho and even if he does manage to buzz Andre i think Ward has the ability to ride it out, smother, defend, do what it takes to get through it. I can see Ward messing Froch up with his movement and his jab along with bursts of punches in quick raids

Tell u what tho a year or 2 ago id have gaurenteed u Ward would whip his ass, cant do that no mo.....

And IMO a win over Ward would be better than anything Calzaghe pulled off
The Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:17 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Steak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,366,315.14
Total Points: 772,264,224.34
big sky tye video! - natas206 Couldn't give Karma, so i'll drink to that post - GreatJoe For being supportive of my boy Nate - Massage Queen good posters deserve donuts - Junito-Rulez One of the best posters on the site - Heebarican 
Favorite BoxingScene Asshole - DWiens421 Good poster. - Barnburner For all the hard work on those essays. - Barnburner 

Froch's power and chin are overrated.

but his ring savvy and boxing skill are underrated.

I see Ward winning this fight, but make no mistake...Froch will give Ward a difficult time, and it will be an ugly fight.

Froch's big winning point in this fight is catching Ward when Ward leaps in, which is overall his worst flaw. Froch is clever, he can catch up on opponents weaknesses and exploit them. he has enough power to hurt Ward in that scenario.
Steak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:20 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1968 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,504,590,951,727,175,680.00
Total Points: 10,506,590,951,727,542,272.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Surgeon View Post
Froch can punch and Ward has an average chin imo so yeah sure he can hurt him.

I cant see him getting much punches off in combination tho and even if he does manage to buzz Andre i think Ward has the ability to ride it out, smother, defend, do what it takes to get through it. I can see Ward messing Froch up with his movement and his jab along with bursts of punches in quick raids

Tell u what tho a year or 2 ago id have gaurenteed u Ward would whip his ass, cant do that no mo.....

And IMO a win over Ward would be better than anything Calzaghe pulled off

Erm..... Bernard Hopkins, I would pick Hopkins to school Ward even today if they fought.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:30 PM #86
Floyd stop ducking

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
megadeth has disabled reputation
Total Points: 990,188,580.47
Speaking truth. - Kenny MF Powers For having the patients of a Saint lol - Rapid Counter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Don't speak for me either Froch can outbox him as well.
Dude, you get funnier by the post!
megadeth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:22 PM #87
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Apathetic will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 5,003,424.34

Ward doesnt have a great chin and Froch is heavy handed so if Froch can land on ward he can hurt him.
Apathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:24 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,000,001,000,010,002,989,056.00
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discipline View Post
Andre Ward was a middleweight in that fight. He's now a super middleweight with a better chin.
Conte steroids help
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
froch, knockdown, knockout, power, super 6, ward

User Tag List