Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAB im calling you out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it 10-9 in after the first round for Rab. Rab came back with short and precise words that Slic Rick seemed rather conufused by their meaning after submitting his lengthly opening statement. A chuckle is heard after the bell.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
      I got owned photoshop my pic bro it's me in the avy
      Dude I just told your mom your gonna kill your self by drinking too much alcohol.......

she said make sure to tell you to dig a whole in the back yard first.......

and for some reason she suked my *** right after.......she said she wanted to "celebrate".........hmmmmm

Comment

my mom has aids. jokes on you

Comment

Oh Snap!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
            Oh Snap!!!!
            Nah she clean I always have my hoes tested before they eat my cum...........she just tells you she has aids cuz she doesn't love you.......

Oh your lover is here...........after you guys are done butt fuking make sure you let us know who was the b1tch in this round........

Comment

Again with short and powerfull words Rab pounds Slic Ric to the ropes. Larry Merchant, how do you have the first to rounds? Rockin', I got it 2 rounds to none for Rab. The kid packs power into 2 inch punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Again with short and powerfull words Rab pounds Slic Ric to the ropes. Larry Merchant, how do you have the first to rounds? Rockin', I got it 2 rounds to none for Rab. The kid packs power into 2 inch punches.
                that wasn't a punch that was his ***...........

Comment

Slick ric is turning and talking to us, with the crowd as vocal as they are it was hard to understand exactly what he said........ he said something about his dick I believe.... Larry did you see anything? There may have been a low blow but I didn't see it.

Comment

bia bia

i dont give a ****

u talkin **** i dont give a ****

bia bia

security up in hurr

i dont give a ****k

i dont give a ****

bia bia

Comment

***** dro needs to stop listening to classical music

Comment