Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Teddy Atlas is Cancer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by repsa View Post
    No I think he is a Sagittarius.
    He's Leo. July 29.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Yeah, he's definitely in need of some psychotherapy as soon as possible. What a very salty and bitter old man he has become?

The man is totally obsessed with Mike Tyson. He said that Mike Tyson record is really 0-6 for crying out loud.

He has discredited all of Iron Mike's wins because in his words the fighters were not prepared to fight. Therefore, all those victories didn't count. It's a shame that after all these years he can't let go of the resentment.

Tyson still lives in his head rent-free.
      Tyson tried to molest his 11 year old niece you dumb ****. He has a very very good reason for hating the mother****er. I'd wanna kill him too. Mike was the reason he had to split from his own mentor Cus because he rightly held a gun to Mike's head and told him never to touch his niece again like a real man would do.

Comment

I used to have tremendous respect for Teddy Atlas up to about three years ago. He's turned senile and never has anything positive to say about any fighter. I can't stand "back in the day" people who say everything current sucks. The worse thing that happened to Teddy was him getting his own podcast. The delusion is blatant now.

He's also too old for the knee jerk reactions he has to fights. As a guy who's been around boxing for so long, people who don't know any better take his opinion as fact, when it's emotional and nonsensical. It's unfortunate, because I used to value his opinion, and now I won't even give him a chance, because he's become so irritating.

Comment

Atlas is a jealous hateful loser.

Comment

"he juss fowl mouffs evrywan"

Says the flaming F4GGOT who uses a prophet of God's name in vain. Atlas would bend you over and smack you, so would I if I heard you say that in front of me. Cry harder about a man more successful than you, BOY!

Comment

I would not say he's cancer, but with all that spitting when he talks he might very well have been one of the top spreaders of Coronavirus in the US.

Comment

At one point Atlas had a GREAT boxing mind now in the digital age he has became so opinionated he cant see the forest for the trees and its destroyed his credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                  ???

I mean the Atlas version today is just an annoying hateful prick. Jesus Christ. Whenever something doesn’t go his way such as a fighter hiring him as a coach he just foul mouths everyone.

Why couldn’t the person who scarred his face finish the job?
                  Hopefully Atlas takes his last breath !

Comment

Nope; Teddy is one of the realest voices in the boxing.

Comment

I think he's great for anybody who gambles. Just bet against whoever he picks because he always gets it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X