Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn calls LDBC a "lil bit.ch" and Wilder a "proper dosser" then mimics Wilder LMAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    Lmao. There's like 30 definitions and one actually describes Wilder. I'll guess its the one that only cares about weed.
    Yeah, Tyson Fury started using it during the Wilder fight build up and now it's stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      the support that some uk fans have given hearn through this scandal shows that they are really sick in the head, this is obsession... they are not just fans they are in love with hearn
      It reminds me of early boxing history. Like Cribb-Molyneux and Mendoza-Jackson stuff.

Tom Spring added a rule making it illegal for the crowd to rush the ring and make sure their guy wins. Because the English used to rush the ring to make sure any non-English loses.

In the Toms' fight and era surrounding, to this day UK historians claim it wasn't racism so much as xenophobia that had the English mistreating black american fighters. In America they own racism, but in the UK they acted exactly the same toward blacks they just claimed it was because blacks are not English. I used to see it as a convenient excuse for racism but now I'm inclined to believe them. England is as xenophobic as America is racist.

I'm kinda ramblin now, forgive me, point is this attitude is pretty old school. It's sad to see the UK guys, especially non-English UK, act this way.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        Start from: 9.50

https://youtu.be/C53F-JPmEvw

Great stuff from Edward. LMAO.

Hearn is about to slap the shi...tt out of these yank fake thugs and cave their heads in, lol.

War Eddie Hearn!
        Eddie didn't have that same energy when he was in front of Fred.

Comment

eddie's not shining the way he was a year or two ago. even his fans are realizing that they were caught up in big fish, small pond syndrome. why is he picking on small fry?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            Hearn is unraveling. He must be afraid of jail time.
            Do you actually think there is any chance of Hearn going to jail, why?

He didn't clear Whyte to fight, the UK anti doping panel did, what would he go to jail for?

Comment

Holy hell the Americans can't stop talking about Eddie. Eddie this Eddie that, eddie should go to jail Eddie should be booted out of boxing Eddie is the white devil Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie.

I think Eddie is more famous over in yanks ville than wilder now.

Comment

Working...
              X