Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder will win the trilogy match in unexpected fashion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder will win the trilogy match in unexpected fashion!

Remember what I said when Fury beat him and the way he beat him! I called it all the way down the middle except the round!

I knew Wilder was underestimating Fury massively and also overestimated how putting on 18 pounds of muscle weight would hinder his speed and mess with his legs!

He also wasn’t prepared to deal with what he got from Fury which was walk down the puncher, don’t allow him to set his feet, occupy his right hand with activity and then tire him out by leaning on him and using the weight!

I called it, now Wilder knows Fury wants to win even more than him and i expect him to shift focus mainly on using speed instead of power cuz he already has it, no need to add power and sacrifice speed that you will need!

Fury vs Wilder 3, Wilder will win in unexpected fashion but I will need more info in the coming months so stay tuned!

The trolls can laugh and make fun but be here when it comes to fruition!

There's no trilogy.

Undisputed next.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      There's no trilogy.

Undisputed next.
      Says who? Fury is contractually obligated to give Wilder the 3rd fight and it would’ve been the same if he lost!

There was always going to be a 3rd fight, undisputed is happening next year!

The champ deserves a chance to earn his titles back just like AJ did and so many champions in history who did!

Comment

He going to hit him with the 45lb costume.

Comment

Its stupid that there will be a trilogy. If the judges werent corrupt the first time we wouldnt even be talking about it. Oh well... Cant wait to hear the part 3 of those lame excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Says who? Fury is contractually obligated to give Wilder the 3rd fight and it would’ve been the same if he lost!

There was always going to be a 3rd fight, undisputed is happening next year!

The champ deserves a chance to earn his titles back just like AJ did and so many champions in history who did!
            He has to rematch the 40lb costume that took his leg before Fury. That boy's eardum is busted and he won't box for 8-12 months. He's going to ask for some money.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              He has to rematch the 40lb costume that took his leg before Fury. That boy's eardum is busted and he won't box for 8-12 months. He's going to ask for some money.
              Lmao

I guess the costume should
              Fight Fury then!
              Shït I’ll pay for it!

Fury vs Wilder’s Costume, who you got!?

Wilder is medically suspended for near 2 months and Arum said he wants the trilogy in the fall of September of October!

More than enough time for Wilder to get his shît together, now if the fight went more rounds then no chance it happens this year!

Comment

I don't think you're crazy with this prediction but 95% of this forum will say you are.

Anyone who has watched film studies on Tyson Fury knows he has a lot of weaknesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  I don't think you're crazy with this prediction but 95% of this forum will say you are.

Anyone who has watched film studies on Tyson Fury knows he has a lot of weaknesses.

And Deontay Wilder isn’t one of them.

TILL THIS DAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Remember what I said when Fury beat him and the way he beat him! I called it all the way down the middle except the round!

I knew Wilder was underestimating Fury massively and also overestimated how putting on 18 pounds of muscle weight would hinder his speed and mess with his legs!

He also wasn’t prepared to deal with what he got from Fury which was walk down the puncher, don’t allow him to set his feet, occupy his right hand with activity and then tire him out by leaning on him and using the weight!

I called it, now Wilder knows Fury wants to win even more than him and i expect him to shift focus mainly on using speed instead of power cuz he already has it, no need to add power and sacrifice speed that you will need!

Fury vs Wilder 3, Wilder will win in unexpected fashion but I will need more info in the coming months so stay tuned!

The trolls can laugh and make fun but be here when it comes to fruition!
                    You putting up real dollars?

Comment

Working...
                    X