No announcement yet.

Canelos coach says Charlo is EASY WORK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Canelo would dominate Charlo. Only the few pathetic PBC fanboys think otherwise.
    Then why didn't he just make the easy title defense and get it out of the way?

I am fine if you think he beats Charlo easy, but then why give him the belt. You don't give a title to someone you can easily beat when you've stated your goal is to win all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I am fine if you think he beats Charlo easy, but then why give him the belt. You don't give a title to someone you can easily beat when you've stated your goal is to win all the belts.
      Who gives a ****? Canelo has bigger fish to fry. Charlo can keep fighting the Dennis Hogans and Brandon Adams of the world. I don't know what Charlo's plan is when he keeps turning down these big fights.

Comment

Because Harrison recently just said on the boxing voice then he only wants big fights here forward, not unknown PBC names. That he doesn’t want to give B side opponents a PAY to “build off his name.”

In other words, many fighters think this way, like Canelo. You only deserve what you’re worth. Haymon knew this and yet still threw the PREMIUM request or goes to Purse Bid. In fear that GBP and Canelo might vacate the belt, as they did before, Sulaiman gave the Franchise Belt.

YOu still insist that offers are fake. Lol

And yes, Charlo would be easy, and you’re not going to give a premium PER HAYMON’s request. You GET what Canelo offers you. Canelo couldn’t do this to A side stars. Last one was Cotto. If Charlo did high GATE sales and ratings then his dumb fan base like yourself would have something to lean that he DESERVES a Premium.

End of the Lesson.

Comment

Who gives a ****? Canelo has bigger fish to fry. Charlo can keep fighting the Dennis Hogans and Brandon Adams of the world. I don't know what Charlo's plan is when he keeps turning down these big fights.
          You couldn't answer it either. I know it's a tough question because you're a rational boxing fan. It makes NO sense why Canelo would voluntarily go to the WBC to create a situation to give Charlo a belt when he is such an easy win.

There is no proof ODH offered anything nor is there proof Charlo turned it down.

Imagine now that Devreychenko is Charlo's mando that he gives Deverychenko the belt and then I log on and say he would be easy work anyway so its ok.

Comment

I still wouldn't mind seeing it, even the people who HATE the Charlo's wouldn't they want to see Canelo shut him up?

I think Charlo would be a great Villain for Canelo to try and take down that is a very marketable fight

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              Because Harrison recently just said on the boxing voice then he only wants big fights here forward, not unknown PBC names. That he doesn’t want to give B side opponents a PAY to “build off his name.”

In other words, many fighters think this way, like Canelo. You only deserve what you’re worth. Haymon knew this and yet still threw the PREMIUM request or goes to Purse Bid. In fear that GBP and Canelo might vacate the belt, as they did before, Sulaiman gave the Franchise Belt.

YOu still insist that offers are fake. Lol

And yes, Charlo would be easy, and you’re not going to give a premium PER HAYMON’s request. You GET what Canelo offers you. Canelo couldn’t do this to A side stars. Last one was Cotto. If Charlo did high GATE sales and ratings then his dumb fan base like yourself would have something to lean that he DESERVES a Premium.

End of the Lesson.
              Well ODH is saying Callum Smith just turned down a Canelo fight. If they are offering Smith a fight I guess we can throw that excuse out of the window.

I pointed out when asked for proof by the reporter ODH couldn't produce any. That is a fact. Without proof the offer is only alleged.

If he was so easy Canelo would've made the title defense and got it out the way. Instead he gave up the belt. If Canelo were on another network other than dazn, you'd have a different opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I still wouldn't mind seeing it, even the people who HATE the Charlo's wouldn't they want to see Canelo shut him up?

I think Charlo would be a great Villain for Canelo to try and take down that is a very marketable fight
                The comprehension from the PBC boys issa bit slow.

Charlo should accept any offers from GBP if they really want Canelo. Haymon and Charlo want a PREMIUM percentage.

Comment

You couldn't answer it either. I know it's a tough question because you're a rational boxing fan. It makes NO sense why Canelo would voluntarily go to the WBC to create a situation to give Charlo a belt when he is such an easy win.

There is no proof ODH offered anything nor is there proof Charlo turned it down.

Imagine now that Devreychenko is Charlo's mando that he gives Deverychenko the belt and then I log on and say he would be easy work anyway so its ok.
                  I think its very likely that Charlo turned down an offer to fight Canelo. And btw what ever happened to that 7 million that Charlo got offered to fight Andrade. Did he turn that down too?

Comment

Well ODH is saying Callum Smith just turned down a Canelo fight. If they are offering Smith a fight I guess we can throw that excuse out of the window.

I pointed out when asked for proof by the reporter ODH couldn't produce any. That is a fact. Without proof the offer is only alleged.

If he was so easy Canelo would've made the title defense and got it out the way. Instead he gave up the belt. If Canelo were on another network other than dazn, you'd have a different opinion.
                    Why do you keep blabbing about some “reporter.” Which “reporter” are you referring to? And article? A video? A Boxing Scene writer? Assuming you’re referring to a on the spot request for proof is Oscar going to pull an offer right out of his pocket? Who’s the special “reporter” that deserves this?

Comment

I think its very likely that Charlo turned down an offer to fight Canelo. And btw what ever happened to that 7 million that Charlo got offered to fight Andrade. Did he turn that down too?
                      If you believe that then the franchise/emeritus decision makes even less sense. Canelo has only given his belt away to 2 guys-GGG and Charlo. With GGG it was to delay their eventual fight. I can't see why it would be any different with Charlo.

That offer he seems to have legitimately turned down. Hearn If I am correct, showed a text exchange where an offer was discussed.

That is something ODH has not done, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X