Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Wants Fury To Win, But Could See Wilder Getting a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad should really just give up on English.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
      I still think that a fit Klitschko could outbox most of the top 10 out there. I never understood why he was so "dumb" vs aj, since he could have won after the kd. And vs Fury he could have learnt from his past errors. I have doubts he could do well vs wilder since he has a glass chin, though.
      Vitali claims that he told Wlad to get of the gas and avoid the counter punch but Wlad pushed for the KO after the KD and wound up gassing himself out. Not sure how true that is because a brothers love will try and explain the loss away. That said, a straight right like that from prime WK, and AJ would NOT have gotten up. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I wouldn't want to fight him at 43 either but lets not forget that WK thrashed him when he was in his prime while sparring
        Define “thrashed” because Wlad was quick to come out and call Dillian Whyte a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Should Canelo too?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Define “thrashed” because Wlad was quick to come out and call Dillian Whyte a liar.
            No, Wlad didn't call Whyte a liar at all. And there are numerous witnesses who saw Wlad dominate him and knock him down in sparring. There's even pictures of him out there showing him beat up and concussed after they sparred and some video of the actual sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              He speaks it better than Tank or Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                No, Wlad didn't call Whyte a liar at all. And there are numerous witnesses who saw Wlad dominate him and knock him down in sparring. There's even pictures of him out there showing him beat up and concussed after they sparred and some video of the actual sparring.
                https://www.boxingscene.com/wladimir...e-news--135372

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxi...-Dillian-Whyte

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...truth-21331872

https://www.************.com/2020/01...d-out-by-wlad/

""I'm the one who picked Wilder and all the other sparring partners to come. Did Wilder get knocked out cold in sparring by Wladimir? No, that's the truth it didn't happen. Did he get dropped? Yes he did." - Jonathon Banks

my mistake, didn't call him a liar. Just claimed that what he said wasn't true. Totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                  He speaks it better than Tank or Wilder.
                  Haha, yeah, true.

Comment

We’ll probably see Klitschko only if Fury agreed to fight him ,I believe that’s the fight that would only mean something to him as long as he holds a title, Wlad clearly knows Wilder would never go near him and that’s a 2 to 3 year waiting list anyway so he’d just make the easier fight with AJ but not sure if that pulls him out of retirement ,I believe a Fury win could spark his interest . I’m also pretty sure he reads the nonsense of Wilder that he ducked him , in what world ? Ha

Comment

When cares. I wanna hear what the real Klitschko brother has to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X