Michael Katsidis is back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Katsidis is back!

Two things actually to save me clogging up NSB

Anyone looking forward to Katsidis comeback at the weekend? He takes on Eddy Comaro

Also Bellew making his cruiserweight debut. Brudov is a 10/1 underdog?

What are your thoughts/predictions on this fight? I think 10/1 is ridiculous. I think its crazy and I will happily have a small punt on that. To me Bellew is a LHW Euro operator and nothing more. With Brudov who is a bit past it but we know he is capable of giving top cruiserweights a run for their money.

Bellew really is not that good at all. Brudov is a guy who has been around and only lost to handy opposition. He pushed Guillermo Jones & Firat Arslan.

10/1 underdog? I think the bookies are living very dangerously here.
    Man those odds have blown my mind. Am I overrating Brudov here? I sure as hell aren't underrating Bellew.

I don't know much about Brudov but Matchroom don't tend to get their cherrypicks wrong too often. Probably worth a punt but small is right approach.

Not much value in it, but I really don't see Danny Garcia losing this weekend. Chilemba over Grachev. Scott v Wilder is interesting, good return on Scott.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 03-13-2014, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Bellew won't put a dent in him. This guy went 11 with Guillermo Jones and is an experienced veteran. Bellew by UD but it will be a long, hard fight for him.

Comment

Katsidis is one of my favorite fighters and it bothers me to know that he decided to keep fighting. I won't be watching him fight this weekend out of respect but all my best wishes to him. Please retire and don't get hurt

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Two things actually to save me clogging up NSB

Anyone looking forward to Katsidis comeback at the weekend? He takes on Eddy Comaro

Also Bellew making his cruiserweight debut. Brudov is a 10/1 underdog?

What are your thoughts/predictions on this fight? I think 10/1 is ridiculous. I think its crazy and I will happily have a small punt on that. To me Bellew is a LHW Euro operator and nothing more. With Brudov who is a bit past it but we know he is capable of giving top cruiserweights a run for their money.

Bellew really is not that good at all. Brudov is a guy who has been around and only lost to handy opposition. He pushed Guillermo Jones & Firat Arslan.

10/1 underdog? I think the bookies are living very dangerously here.
          Man those odds have blown my mind. Am I overrating Brudov here? I sure as hell aren't underrating Bellew.
          10/1 really? Bellew for sure should be the favourite but those odds are crazy, I'll have to put a sneaky Tenner on brudov!

Regarding Katsidis, I'm not looking forward to the fight! Was a big fan of the Aussie Arturo Gatti in the past, you can't help but root for him, but I'd be worried about his health, the guy clearly got some negative medical feedback after the mens ah and Burns fights.. He employs the Rocky Balboa style of defence so even C- fighters tend to land a hell of a lot of punches on him! I wish him the best but I wish he stayed retired

Comment

How can you love boxing and not like this guy? I'm excited to see what he looks like!

Comment

Working...
            X