Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that Thought Kotelnik got robbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that Thought Kotelnik got robbed?

First and foremost... Howard Letterman Is the most un-accredited person to score a boxing fight from here on out in my mind... 9 rounds to 3? Kotelnik beat that ass. Sure Alexander had a higher work rate, but when he would throw his jabs - nothing would get through kotelnik's guard... Kotelnik not only threw like 300 punches fewer, but landed more jabs and more devastating power shots. I am a fan of Alexander, but I do feel he is over-hyped and feel he was exposed last night. I am just stating that last night was a pretty bad robbery. **** it at this point I hope the youngster calls out Bradley and gets dropped. It was straight home cooking last night... Felt bad for Kotelnik who worked his ass off last night to only get robbed in a hostile environment when the crowd was against him. Tell me - in round 10 (I believe)... Didn't alexander fight scared and his corner sounded like people that knew they were behind. Kotelnik knew he was ahead and so did his corner...

yes, you're the only one.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=413267

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=413267

Comment

No, a lot of people think he did, but I don't.

Comment

I honestly don't know how anyone can justify Alexander winning... He looked like a deer in the head lights coming into those championship rounds. At one point he stopped moving and desperately started trading punches with Kotelnik in the middle of the ring. It was sad. I'm glad to see that people have their wits about them on this one.

Comment

Kotelnik destroyed the St Louis American hype called Devon Alexander

Comment

Alexander throws and lands on Kotelnik's gloves. Kotelnik throws and knocks Alexander's head back.

Story of the match

Comment

I just think Alexander fought scared...

Comment

If the goal of boxing is to throw a lot of punches and miss damn near 90 percent of them...all the while making a lot of noise doing so, then yes Alexander deserves the win. OF COURSE KOTELNIK GOT ROBBED!!! Don't be naive and say you expected him to get a fair shake against a don king and hbo gold mine

Comment

Alexander beat a "legend" in his hometown but in reality, Bradley works him over.....no question.....Kotelnik answered all the questions last night

Comment

Working...
                    X