Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-14-2018, 10:17 AM #31
Contender

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
SinderellaMan has a spectacular aura aboutSinderellaMan has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,521.81
Total Points: 4,826.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
Well you would be familiar with lies bc thats all you do on here . lol

Joshua indicated IF it was 100 million that he would split it 50 / 50 and never said anything about fighting in the U.S .

As a matter of FACT he said IMMEDIATLEY after defeating Klitchko that he was keeping the Wilder fight in the U.K .

Only after he said he would not ask more then 50 million did Finkel try and manipulate the entire situation , which was an outlandish claim that the fight generates 100 million and thats what Joshua was calling them on , he NEVER asked for 50 million to fight Wilder specifically.

Your selective memory forgot this is AFTER Hearn offered 12.5 million , this was a lame attempt on team Wilder to stall negotiations with a 24 hr deadline attached to it .

Instead of actually negotiating the 12.5 they ran with the FAKE news that it was a 100 million generated fight and only a F' ing idiot actually believed that , your probably one aren't you ? lol

“Give me $50 million & I will sign tomorrow. I will sign tomorrow.”
- AJ
“$50 million or 50% is yours, whichever is more.”
- Finkel
AJ is scared. What’s wrong with that?
You need to read better friend
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-14-2018, 12:21 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4755 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,110,000,000,099,980,148,736.00
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinderellaMan View Post
“Give me $50 million & I will sign tomorrow. I will sign tomorrow.”
- AJ
“$50 million or 50% is yours, whichever is more.”
- Finkel
AJ is scared. What’s wrong with that?
You need to read better friend
No dummy you have to go to the actual video not cut and paste what you want .

Wouldnt the scared one be the guy actually demanding 50 % and a guaranteed rematch ?

Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-14-2018 at 12:24 PM.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:24 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3626 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,106,216.20
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
Joshua indicated IF it was 100 million that he would split it 50 / 50 and never said anything about fighting in the U.S
Hearn & Finkel argued for months over how much more the fight would do in the US vs the UK. Team AJ was convinced Finkel was full of **** about the fight doing 100 million in the US. Said AJ said, if it really does that much, give me 50 and I'll sign tomorrow. So Finkel said, ok, here's your 50.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:48 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,095,598.24
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive 

After passing on the 50 mil offer it should be obvious that team Joshua was never really interested in a Wilder fight. Hopefully that changes.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:27 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,009,999,996,682,240.00

I feel a responsibility to address this thread because, even though i'm not a Wilder fanboy (i even sided with AJ initially in regards to the $50million offer), i have been throwing around the reality that AJ is the one leaving the most money (and better deal) on the side by not accepting Wilder's offer.

Here's the thing, AJ has the right to do whatever he wants, i'm not really profiting from either side so in all honesty i don't really care. But when Hearn and AJ fanboys want to make it look like Wilder didn't want this fight next well... that's just straight up hating and intellectually dishonest. It doesn't even matter if the fight happens next year and AJ wins, his team didn't want this fight now and their counter offers show it. It's actually comparable to Mayweather-Pacquiao. Even though the fight eventually happened with testing and Mayweather won, that will never change (in my eyes at least) the fact Mayweather started the whole random blood testing charade as an obstacle to not really have the fight with Pacquiao at his peak. However, i digress... the way i see it, AJ and his team had 2 options if they really wanted the fight next:

1. Play along with the $50million minimum offer until a legitimate show stopper was identified or;

2. Offer Wilder a respectable purse split. One that acknowledges Wilder's standing as the 2nd best heavyweight and shows respect to the very generous offer AJ was offered to cross the pond.

But instead, all we got were publicity wars filled with flat fees and questionable drama involving one of the least strick sanctioning bodies in the sport. Think about it...
Zaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:36 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,009,999,996,682,240.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
Hearn and AJ want to control the worldwide TV rights, which they wouldn't if they accepted the $50m.

I'm sure AJ would accept $50m purse in theory, who wouldn't? - but Hearn especially knows his cut of that purse is probably not as big as the cut he could make if he controls TV rights. That's why they're making flat fee offers to Wilder too.

$50m sounds a lot, it is, but Hearn's cut isn't enough for him. He wants to own the show. That way even if AJ earns less than the 50m...Hearn still earns more.

You can't just look at a big round figure and focus on that. You have to realise how the other people involved make their money and how stipulations affect their cut.
See, this actually makes sense, and you see the greed from stakeholders of the event gettimg in the way.
Zaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 01:25 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2614 Post(s)
j0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 300,164,359.32
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack Back at cha brother!  Cheers to boxing and good conversation! - Redd Foxx Quality Posts always.. - BoxingFan85 

AJ didn't change his mind. He just said a stupid thing. He didn't think the fight can make 100m, at least not sure enough to guarantee the funds. So he said "yeah if you give me 50m I'll take it immediately" as a way to shut wilder up. And it backfired. They quickly realized that Joshua makes 20-30m easy from random fights, and it's stupid to give up all the A side advantages for 20-30% more.

I'm regards to the offer, I don't know how real it was as no details were ever confirmed. But I have my own doubts, logically speaking. The chief of which is that we know for sure that wilder agreed to take 15m to fight Joshua in the UK. If the 50m offer was real without any funny business, why in the blue hell would he ever take it? He didn't take povetkin for 3m and waited for 7, he didn't take Whyte for 6-7m, but all of a sudden he's gonna take an offer that's a third of what he was offering, and to fight in the UK while complaining about giving up all advantages?

I just don't buy that the offer was legit enough without anything funky. Especially with that random 24 hour deadline they have Hearn.

The dumber wilder fan boys keep whining about hearns offer not specifying where and when, even though he's on record discussing it, and it's obvious to anyone. Yet Wilders magical 50m offer didn't have a ton details at all, and was given with a completely artificial 24 hour deadline during which they refused to communicate and meet.

I respect both guys, and want to see them fight. But there's a clear difference between their teams. At best, Hearn was honest and frustrated. At worst, he's a really good liar and can spin things well. Finkle on the other hand, is an imbecile no matter how you look at him. He's not believable and his statements are either false or make no sense.
j0zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 07:36 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
genrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,198,468,283,387,511.25
Total Points: 1,198,468,283,600,982.00

So there's still no explanation as to what's wrong with AJ changing his mind when he realized he's giving up home advantage.

He's the A side and the B side is the only one allowed to change tune. I see.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
million, offer..., yeah

User Tag List