Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Trump voter checking in.

Comment

• It's amazing how many conservatives who hate Obama have been posting pro-Obama videos from the 2008 primaries when he was competing with Clinton for the nomination. You guys hate Obama, yet all of a sudden he's your boy because he said some **** about Hillary in 2008 to try to win the nomination.

No mention of any of his dozens of impassioned speeches about her legitimacy and qualifications since he handpicked her to work in his administration.

And now, on to discussing the actual results as they come in instead of focusing on dumb campaigning strategies.

Comment

• trumper are freaking out already over 1% votes in florida.. fuk me

Comment

• How did everybody's election day outings go? Any of you struggle with long lines or inadequate number of polling locations like in North Carolina?

Mine was smooth as could be, and that was even with me running late. Pulled up outside of city hall right around quarter after 5 and expected it to be swamped with rush hour voters, but there were only two people ahead of me, both of which were done before I even got to the door.

I was in and out within 5 minutes, and there wasn't a single Trump supporter handing out information outside. Probably got scared off by the 8-10 black people handing out Hillary pamphlets.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              trumper are freaking out already over 1% votes in florida.. fuk me
              Most of them are 12 years old and it's their first election. Cut them some slack.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Most of them are 12 years old and it's their first election. Cut them some slack.
                ...Aaaaand just like that Clinton is now up 50K in Florida.

Can't wait for these crybabies to claim it's rigged. Those Miami-Dade county votes are a b*tch, aren't they?

Comment

• Trump wins West Virginia to the shock of absolutely nobody.

Comment

• All the lil blue haired Jewish ladies are die'n off in Florida.

Hillary will start to pull away in Fla.....

Comment

• Trump up 30K again in Florida.

Not gonna lie - The cynical assh*le in me kinda wants it all to come down to Florida and be decided in the courts again just for the lulz.

Comment

Working...
                      X