No announcement yet.

Mr heart hurts and my weed spirit has been damaged.. my $300 Roor bong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr heart hurts and my weed spirit has been damaged.. my $300 Roor bong

Tipped over and and the downstem insert broke into 3 pieces.

It’s my fault because I smoked in the garage and forgot to put it away. I placed it on top of a foldable seat and when my wife drove in, my daughter opened the car door and tipped it over.

My Roor bong. Ive only had it since December and im feeling crazy right now. Im feeling light headed and demonic i dont know what’s gonna happen.

Have you ever broke an expensive bong?

Call me immature but this is such a fkin burn man. My wife telling me to grow up and is showing no sympathy. That’s what gets me more heated. This is a special Roor bong that’s sig engraved by the artist. It’s a special fkin hand blown glass and no other roor is going to come out like this one you understand me?

Comment

Fuk this sht. I called everything off and Im not fkin working this week.
      Im not doing sht until my bong is straightened out.

Comment

Damn man the sucks

Why u dont roll one up ?

Just smoked one

High af

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Damn man the sucks

Why u dont roll one up ?

Just smoked one

High af
          I used to roll strictly but today, papers are the last resort.

Im trying to go green you feel me. I dont want to smoke any paper or even butane off the bics lol That’s why I use a glass bong with a glass wand and torch. No lighters. I have ash catchers too for that extra filtration and purity u feel me.

Oh Ive been collecting Germany bongs so I got my backup bruh.

Im Gonna have to settle for a 250m tiny Ehle bong but it’s better than nothing I guess.

Stay high bruh

Comment

Scale 1-10 how solid are they? What made it special? Sorry about your loss btw...

Comment

I gotta ask, why do you smoke weed?

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
                Scale 1-10 how solid are they? What made it special? Sorry about your loss btw...
                Thanks. Mine was 7mm thick and real solid. I give it a 9.5, the best beaker bong ive ever had.

When you really inspect the Roor, you can see the high level craftmanship and engineering that was involved. Im talking about the length and the angle in which the downstem is perfectly placed to get the best drag possible etc... Every part of the bong was designed for a purpose.

Germany Bong VS Cheap China sht makes a world of difference to me. It’s hard to describe and it probably has something to do with the strain but Roor glass is sooo smooth. This is a 45mm height / 18” joint heavy duty ass bong that allows me to take massive rips without coughing.

I told my friend to come over tomorrow for the funeral. Im going to let her go.

Comment

Damn.

I broke one of these little bubblers I had.

Only paid like 50 bucks but still, I know the pain.

RIP lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                    I gotta ask, why do you smoke weed?
                    Because all I ever did was hustle and nothing was handed to me. Ive worked like a dog to get to where i am at and the job is even harder now that im a boss. It doesnt get any easier.

I sacrifice my mental health and time in order to keep the ball rolling for all those keep that count on me.

Why do you smoke so much, my wife asks the same. And I always tell her the same thing.

All I do is make money and I have no time for myself. Hey I work Saturdays too. Cant I at least get a fkin ******* and some weed?

Deep tissue Massage and weed is how I escape to serenity.

Fuk purity. I love to be in a haze.. as long as Im productive, that’s all that matters. Im what you call a functional pothead.

Im a connoisseur and weed is a hobby. It’s a lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                    X