Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, blame Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
      i believe that floyd is roided. imagine you are surrounded by ex convicts, drug users and drug traffickers. why not? probability is high.

let us see LOL
      that would be hilarious if mayweather ends up coming positive.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        That's a probability. And the only way to find out is if they're tested.

pac agreed. not just the day of the fight... how come a lot of fl****s crying?

does floyd have a good tolerance in needle pricking now that even the day of the fight it will be no problem for him? HMMMMMM

something is catchy in that one.you know how some drug works and how you put it in your system. if you feel so comfortable in needle pricking you must be on something and floyd has no problem with it the day before the fight...

hmmmmm.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Probably more evidence there than anything the Pacquiao accusers have lol
          LOL

yep.. this is all mind game.

pac agreed not just the day of the fight.

but all of a sudden floyds tolerance in needle pricking is good and have no problem dealing with needles. you know some drug works and putting it in your system LOL.. floyd is now an expert..

LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
            that would be hilarious if mayweather ends up coming positive.

this is a good soap opera...

i heard pac's camp like to test the trainers and fathers and managers too...

LOL what a series of events.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sharethelove View Post
              mayweather will rig this test and make pac look bad then duck him
              Boy, some of you are just hopeless.

Comment

I was going to say that as well. In the Marquez-Mayweather 24/7 Floyd looked extra big. His face has gotten fatter and his neck is wider. You could tell by his attitute on the Joe Buck show. He had such a hard time talking because he was getting aggravated easy. The tone of his voice has changed noticably. It's much deeper now and that doe'snt just happen. I truly do believe Floyd is using this to take the spotlight off himself.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                  I was going to say that as well. In the Marquez-Mayweather 24/7 Floyd looked extra big. His face has gotten fatter and his neck is wider. You could tell by his attitute on the Joe Buck show. He had such a hard time talking because he was getting aggravated easy. The tone of his voice has changed noticably. It's much deeper now and that doe'snt just happen. I truly do believe Floyd is using this to take the spotlight off himself.
                  i totally agree.. watching Floyd v Marquez 24/7 my first thought was "Floyd is on juice" it was clear to see,

Floyd knows that he cannot make this fight coz he will test poitive so he is accusing Pacquiao as a way to get out of the fight.. Floyd came from Featherweight up to Light-Middle and it was never questioned, he has also grown 2ins taller using growth hormone

Comment

Wow how things have changed

Comment

Floyd, Manny, Marquez, Wladimir were all on PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X