Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo fights Mugani what to make of it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mungina knocked out hte iron chinned sadam ali. he must be good!

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      it was mentioned by some gggroupies... but even 2 days ago when it came as a possibility for ggg, i mentioned to maxi that the fight was crap for both ggg and canelo... i clearly told maxi that the only way to justify this fight was as a tune up maybe on december, but fight is a mismatch still for either...

look also at my post on this thread 3 months ago...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=812102&page=3

again, i didnt expect you to know this, cuz you dont know me...
      I know you, here’s your post from ggg vs munguia a couple of days ago

Quoted: 3123 Post(s)
      icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
      Bank: 1,251.62
      Total Points: 46,736.82
      Donate
      WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock
      another mismatch brought to you by GGG.. oh well...

Comment

i was ****ting on canelo-munguia before i did on ggg-munguia , but i dont expect you to know this..
        Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Sure you were, canelo munguia wasn’t mentioned before ggg, but you believe what you want
        it was mentioned by some gggroupies... but even 2 days ago when it came as a possibility for ggg, i mentioned to maxi that the fight was crap for both ggg and canelo... i clearly told maxi that the only way to justify this fight was as a tune up maybe on december, but fight is a mismatch still for either...

look also at my post on this thread 3 months ago...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=812102&page=3

"maybe as a tune up fight, nothing else..."
        Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        I know you, here’s your post from ggg vs munguia a couple of days ago

"another mismatch brought to you by GGG.. oh well..."
        this was before canelo-munguia talks came to surface...
        notice how i hold both fighters to the same standard ?
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post19874237

"i said that already, and fight wasnt even in talks yet...
        munguia isnt even ready for the top 154 pounders let alone the top dogs at 160...
        munguia needs to build him self up and needs to learn defense... as of now he wont beat anyone at the top 5 at MW...
        for the 2 elites(canelo, ggg) at the weight it should be considered no less than a mismatch or a tune up(soft touch)...
        now if ggg fights canelo, andrade , charlo or jacobs next and then fights munguia as a tune up in december then that will be a different story, but not after fighting rolls... it would have been a joke also if canelo fought munguia after fielding...
        "
        this was the conversation between me and maxi....
        Last edited by icha; 07-05-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Is Mugani that Nigerian MW people be talking about??

Comment

Working...
          X