No announcement yet.

How would a phone Tommy Hearns do against a guy like Jermell Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would a phone Tommy Hearns do against a guy like Jermell Charlo

I'm sure the majority of people would pick Tommy by Ko, but Jermell Charlo is a special fighter with rare talent. Based off the eye test he might be the most talented natural Super Welterweight of all time. This would be an instant classic. Right now I would favor Hearns but in the future I would favor Charlo.
    Last edited by Sheldon312; 02-14-2018, 07:18 AM.

Give me two years and I'll tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      I'm sure the majority of people would pick Tommy by Ko, but Jermell Charlo is a special fighter with rare talent. Based off the eye test he might be the most talented natural Super Welterweight of all time. This would be an instant classic. Right now I would favor Hearns but in the future I would favor Charlo.
      Why do you boys always make these premature ejaculation threads? Relative to Hearns, Charlo hasn't been in with anybody. How many 154lbers have you actually studied? To call him the maybe the most naturally gifted fighter at that weight is debatable to say the least, there have been an awful lot of good fighters who have done great things at that weight.

You have to see him in with elite fighters, multiple elite fighters and only then can you do a proper "eye test". I would rather discuss who he is fighting next, and what potential great match ups he could have with today's fighters to prove himself..

Comment

No way can he beat Tommy's phone

Comment

A guy like Charlo or Charlo?

Comment

Hearns would spark both Charlo brothers WTF. They are not special they are huge weight bullies that went life and death to a past his prime trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
              No way can he beat Tommy's phone
              This.

His tablet? Maybe.

But his phone? Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Why do you boys always make these premature ejaculation threads? Relative to Hearns, Charlo hasn't been in with anybody. How many 154lbers have you actually studied? To call him the maybe the most naturally gifted fighter at that weight is debatable to say the least, there have been an awful lot of good fighters who have done great things at that weight.

You have to see him in with elite fighters, multiple elite fighters and only then can you do a proper "eye test". I would rather discuss who he is fighting next, and what potential great match ups he could have with today's fighters to prove himself..
                Lubin is an a level fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  Lubin is an a level fighter
                  And YDKSAB if you mean that.

Comment

A prime Hearns knocks him out quickly in my opinion. It's an all time great against an average champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X