No announcement yet.

A review of all the current threads on the lounge front page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    See, maybe I'm just a fuggen BETA, but this is the type of music I listen to:

Hahaha. You fuggen BETA.

Id thought you were more of a Northern Soul type of dude.

Comment

Oh yeah, I love all that too.

Comment

This is what I wake up to everyday

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          This is what I wake up to everyday

Did that karaoke in Chicago's House of Blues.

At first there was a shocked silence, what with me being a talentless ****, but then I got applause at my efforts.

Comment

43 seconds in "It's actually her... she's pissed."

Comment

[QUOTE=!! Anorak;15953444]I won't rate my own, as obviously they're essential reads, you ****s, but what have the rest of you been up to? Let's take a fair and considered appraisal:

I just ate at the best burger place of all time - See, the average Yank, with its small brain capacity, only has three thoughts when it sees something: "Can I fuck it?" "Can I nuke it?" "Can I eat it?" This is why a thread about eating a burger is seen as newsworthy, though if you tried talking to this daft **** about 18th century literature or quantum mechanics, he'd just wonder if you could have an extra helping of fries to go with it.

Russians start trashing banned Western food - You've got the lot there, see. Food, plus xenophobia. If only it also talked about a black woman with a massive ass, you'd have the whole set. It's like "Boxing Scene ****** Bingo", and you've got a full house. ****.

That's enough for now, I need to drink some more and generate some more bile. These threads aren't making me angry enough, just saddened at how flaccid they are.[/QUOTE]

Did that karaoke in Chicago's House of Blues.

At first there was a shocked silence, what with me being a talentless ****, but then I got applause at my efforts.
              kim wilde, there's a name I haven't heard for a while

Comment

I won't rate my own, as obviously they're essential reads, you ****s, but what have the rest of you been up to? Let's take a fair and considered appraisal:

Drake commits manslaughter. Some shitty rapper I don't care about does a rap calling some other rapper a ****. See, when I read a thread title saying someone "commits manslaughter" I expect them to have, you know.. committed manslaughter. If you think that doing a rap is the same as committing manslaughter, then this explains why Fat Yanks go around shooting each other. They probably empty six bullets into each other and go "I just played freakin' baseball" or some stupid fucking shit. Shame on this poster for a misleading title. This was almost as misleading as him making a thread called "I, Too_Slick, aren't a complete ****."

Who here accepts biological evolution? - This is a thread that could only work in America, a country where they try to suggest that giving your kids vaccinations gives them neurological disorders. They should retitle this thread "Who here accepts that Fat Yanks are fucking thick?"

Is New England the only Lounger that has posted a shirtless? - A thread all about an egomaniac who uses this as a rowing paddle:

I just ate at the best burger place of all time - See, the average Yank, with its small brain capacity, only has three thoughts when it sees something: "Can I fuck it?" "Can I nuke it?" "Can I eat it?" This is why a thread about eating a burger is seen as newsworthy, though if you tried talking to this daft **** about 18th century literature or quantum mechanics, he'd just wonder if you could have an extra helping of fries to go with it.

I have an idea - An attempt to make the lounge more "family friendly". SouthpawHitman actually pmed me to say "I was hoping someone would suggest putting up pics of kids so I could have a wank". Dirty paedo ****, he is.

Russians start trashing banned Western food - You've got the lot there, see. Food, plus xenophobia. If only it also talked about a black woman with a massive ass, you'd have the whole set. It's like "Boxing Scene ****** Bingo", and you've got a full house. ****.

That's enough for now, I need to drink some more and generate some more bile. These threads aren't making me angry enough, just saddened at how flaccid they are.
                Man I love Anorak lol

Comment

Annie was around here earlier today or tonight or whatever but no new installment on the current trend in the lounge. ****.

Comment

rate my thread on jen mateos breast surgery thread

Comment

The legend of Sir Trigger Happy! - Locked down by Reed for being a shit thread. You know when Reed tells you that you're being boring - a wigga fuckwit who has shown over 10,000 snaps of his home extension - it must be bad.

Kyukukut performs jen mateo's breast augmetation surgery !! - A thread about someone posting YouTube videos. Now, I've posted YT vids myself in the past, but it doesn't count if I do it, so fuck off. But I can't understand the mindset of someone sitting there, going "yo... I just saw a video on another site, so here it is" with no insight or discussion. When STAX ON DECK posted this, he was probably sticking crayons up his ass, shitting rainbows and then eating the remains. He's like a goat molester off the special bus, only without the charm. I say that as a fan.

Have you heard!!!! Sept 22 to 25 of this year is the end times! - Threads like this are why people hate Americans. A nation that's highly religious, and with the world's biggest collection of nuclear warheads. That's not a concoction that makes for an easy night's sleep. "Yo, Chuck... I just heard that a rooster shat in mah barn, that means the world's gonna freakin' end... should I shoot me a A-rab?" Fucking Fat Yanks. Time wasting ****. Someone needs to throw acid in this prick's face even for THINKING of making this thread... and I mean that in a nice way.

Whats Your Morning Routine? - Not only is this the world's most asinine thread (for the record, I have a wank and then brush my teeth... which is a killer if I forget to wash my hands first) but it's full of bullshit. The guy does 10 million press ups, jogs for 28 miles, and his bosses are so aware he's an alpha that he walks in with his cock hanging out, shits in his pants and then throws it at them like a monkey in the zoo. Really, the thread title should have been "I want to tell some bullshit, and will use this thread as a flimsy excuse to do so." It's not "what's your morning routine?" it's "here's my fresh bullshit". Bullshitting ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X