Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is where rap music is going now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i live among humans. does that need explaining

the cop out excuse (b/u)

''da hood''......

an affordable place where instead of making them better, people who live there make them worse....and then complain about it !

rap mentality
    You said why is rap so negative and I answered your question. 98% of famous rappers are from the hood

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      You said why is rap so negative and I answered your question. 98% of famous rappers are from the hood
      same amount that leave it the 1st chance possible.

''dang, mane. this place is all fncked up. no businesses but the chinese joints. houses boarded up. graffiti errwhere. drugs being slung. nothing works....i wish i could get my hands on the ***** who fncked this place up !!! oh, um....it was us. never mine.''

Comment

same amount that leave it the 1st chance possible.

''dang, mane. this place is all fncked up. no businesses but the chinese joints. houses boarded up. graffiti errwhere. drugs being slung. nothing works....i wish i could get my hands on the ***** who fncked this place up !!! oh, um....it was us. never mine.''
        Not sure what you’re even trying to say. Getting into a discussion with you is always pointless lol.

How big is your city population with zero crime rate

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Don't listen they sh**t if you find it weird.

When the older heads were complaining about Nelly, I bet you didn't care and jammed to it.
          Well, it was a slippery slope so deal with it.
          In 82 post 79... sugar hill gang got replaced be grandmaster flash and the furious 5, but I was listen to Tom brown, jam in for Jamaica... I saw the police at the cow palace, prince dropped his first album...

How old are you, pleaselets let others decide whoda man... I smashed your boy easy,,,,

Comment

Not sure what you’re even trying to say. Getting into a discussion with you is always pointless lol.

How big is your city population with zero crime rate
            rappers obviously have great imaginations since so many havent actually lived that cd life. so, why cant they conjure up some positivity (rhetorical question. we know that kind of rap wont sell to their audience).

about 250k

Comment

rappers obviously have great imaginations since so many havent actually lived that cd life. so, why cant they conjure up some positivity (rhetorical question. we know that kind of rap wont sell to their audience).

about 250k
              There are positive rappers. But radio wants catchiness. White people are the biggest rap fans. True story

And bs about your city of 250k with barely any crime lol. There’s plenty of crime. Maybe not in your cul de sac but there is

Comment

There are positive rappers. But radio wants catchiness. White people are the biggest rap fans. True story

And bs about your city of 250k with barely any crime lol. There’s plenty of crime. Maybe not in your cul de sac but there is
                the demographics of rap fans is of absolutely no consequence.

tell me more about my neighborhood . im always in the mood to learn something new about my life

Comment

the demographics of rap fans is of absolutely no consequence.

tell me more about my neighborhood . im always in the mood to learn something new about my life
                  Like I said your cul de sac might be fine. There’s no city with 200k people and no crime doe

Comment

Like I said your cul de sac might be fine. There’s no city with 200k people and no crime doe

http://www.businessinsider.com/safes...-boise-idaho-1

my ''cul de sac'' is mentioned

Comment

Not impressed. Idk if you grew up in one of these “extremely safe” places but if you did that would explain why you have such unrealistic views on how society is supposed to be. We all can’t live in your culdesac

Comment

Working...
                      X