No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yeah!! You exactly took the words right out my mouth. That's exactly the essence of Travesty. Spot on.

She waits for the other guy to get tired and claims moral victory for being the last man standing, when in fact, we just moved on from him losing so damn much haha!

Strange, strange lady boy that Travesty is.. Well at this point. I can see she's going down hill and crashing too damn fast. I won't be surprised if she kills herself.. and look at her go talking to ADP02 and still not realising she has been ducking a ton of questions. I tell you bud this guy is fuvked in the head. You'll be silly to take this guy seriously haha!

Now now, Buboy, is that any way to talk about your friends?

I bet you talk shlt about Pacquiao behind his back too...when you're the big Spoon. Aint that right?

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

Yeah!! You exactly took the words right out my mouth. That's exactly the essence of Travesty. Spot on.

She waits for the other guy to get tired and claims moral victory for being the last man standing, when in fact, we just moved on from him losing so damn much haha!

Strange, strange lady boy that Travesty is.. Well at this point. I can see she's going down hill and crashing too damn fast. I won't be surprised if she kills herself.. and look at her go talking to ADP02 and still not realising she has been ducking a ton of questions. I tell you bud this guy is fuvked in the head. You'll be silly to take this guy seriously haha!

What's even funnier is he thinks he's 'winning' and 'wrecking people', and 'beating them up' by out-posting them. He actually equates mass Internet posting with a real fight!!!

Talk about a guy who lives vicariously through the Internet.

What's funny is he sends me PMs begging me to take him off Ignore, apologizing to me, telling me his personal problems, kissing my ass, and then when that don't work he sends PMs to people I get along with and begs them to ask me to take him off Ignore.

He's like a scorned woman begging a man for second chance.

Then he says he's "wrecking" and "destroying" me.

Yeah idiot, when you're begging someone for forgiveness you're really destroying them. LMFAO!!!!

He truly lives in a jacked-up world all his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          What's even funnier is he thinks he's 'winning' and 'wrecking people', and 'beating them up' by out-posting them. He actually equates mass Internet posting with a real fight!!!
          Now now, 1bad. Isn't this all about a thread I made in February, in which you got beat cross eyed and had to put me on ignore to deal with your loss. I do remember these gems about you from that thread:

Stop it already !

Or I’ll call the police.

Child abuse is no laugh’n matter.

She’s uneducated and defenseless.

Ugly as fugg too...

Translation: 1.You’ve exposed me

2.You didn’t even give me a chance to scratch your eyes out.

3.I’m taking my teenie weenie balls and I’m go’n home.

I haven’t seen a beating like this since Raging Bull.

“But you never got me down Ray”.

That's exactly why he puts certain people on ignore. Once he threatens to do this or actually puts you on ignore, you know you've embarrassed him LOL.

Take your L's like a man, you little bltch.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

How did this EPO argument start in the first place?
              This dude likes to play the "got you game".

We were discussing drug testing and that EPO has threshold and that the athlete can use various avenues to be under this threshold. The dude got hung up on me saying in a post "threshold substance" and tried to tie it to mean as phrased in a separate WADA document instead of understanding what I meant by it. That is, EPO has threshold type test.

So then I explained it to him and continued to explain it to him.

So the argument was on "Does EPO have threshold type test". We had a separate thread on this in which I think you know about. Even today, he still doesn't or does not want to get it. During his whole argument, he continuously went back to threshold substance instead of discussing threshold test for EPO.

At some point, he may have realized that there can be EPO threshold type test but he tried to persuade others that "it doesn't count" But he knows that we had no limits on this. We just had to verify if there was or was not EPO threshold type test. That is, all should count as I even gave examples such as T/E RATIO test is a threshold test and then he even said that there are no thresholds, no ratios, no scores no measurements of band Intensity ...... Once I proved him wrong, he said "that does not count"

BAP being a threshold type test:
              He doesn't even get the quotes that he continues to post in this thread! His quotes are about threshold substances not EPO threshold test! Or should I say, testing for EPO such as threshold test is not the same as "threshold substance" test result . He still does not get it! As mentioned, both sides in that case called it a threshold test!!!!

I have multiple WADA EPO experts who wrote books on this subject stating that the BAP test for EPO is a threshold test. So he knows that he cannot get away with his BS!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-04-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                This dude likes to play the "got you game".

We were discussing drug testing and that EPO has threshold and that the athlete can use various avenues to be under this threshold. The dude got hung up on me saying in a post "threshold substance" and tried to tie it to mean as phrased in a separate WADA document instead of understanding what I meant by it. That is, EPO has threshold type test.

So then I explained it to him and continued to explain it to him.

So the argument was on "Does EPO have threshold type test". We had a separate thread on this in which I think you know about. Even today, he still doesn't or does not want to get it. During his whole argument, he continuously went back to threshold substance instead of discussing threshold test for EPO.

At some point, he may have realized that there can be EPO threshold type test but he tried to persuade others that "it doesn't count" But he knows that we had no limits on this. We just had to verify if there was or was not EPO threshold type test. That is, all should count as I even gave examples such as T/E RATIO test is a threshold test and then he even said that there are no thresholds, no ratios, no scores no measurements of band Intensity ...... Once I proved him wrong, he said "that does not count"

BAP being a threshold type test:
                He doesn't even get the quotes that he continues to post in this thread! His quotes are about threshold substances not EPO threshold test! Or should I say, testing for EPO such as threshold test is not the same as "threshold substance" test result . He still does not get it! As mentioned, both sides in that case called it a threshold test!!!!

I have multiple WADA EPO experts who wrote books on this subject stating that the BAP test for EPO is a threshold test. So he knows that he cannot get away with his BS!!!

Thanks this makes a whole lot of sense now.

I remember you debating whether Floyd was really dehydrated and his masking of PEDs. Was this EPO debate an offshoot of that main debate?

Comment

Lol damn you got Mr Deflector good haha.. the best part is he can’t even admit when he made a mistake. Classic Travestyny. Such a loser haha
                  Yup, Travestyny tried to DEFLECT left and right. He thinks that he knows this stuff better than WADA EPO experts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Thanks this makes a whole lot of sense now.

I remember you debating whether Floyd was really dehydrated and his masking of PEDs. Was this EPO debate an offshoot of that main debate?
                    Yes it was partially due to that.

You delay testing for 6 hours with certain drugs including EPO can make a difference right there. To detect EPO substance is still in the athlete's system is not easy because it has such a short half life.

Then if you also dilute your urine it can make a difference as well.

Plus, Floyd had a lot of time to do something during that 6 hour delay. Others such as Lance Armstrong and more can tell you their stories.

At the end of the day, we know that Floyd used an ILLEGAL BANNED IV. USADA did not do an investigation even though they have had for other athletes. Smells bad. I even have an interview from the head of WADA TUE committee saying that it smells bad and that there are red flags. So these are not my words!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-04-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      The dude got hung up on me saying in a post "threshold substance" and tried to tie it to mean as phrased in a separate WADA document instead of understanding what I meant by it. That is, EPO has threshold type test.
                      YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE LYING SCUMBAG!!!

EXPLAIN THIS, DEFLECTOR!!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.
                      I then asked him a shltload of times if he was willing to concede that EPO isn't a threshold substance or if he is willing to take it to the thunderdome to have someone settle it for us!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      You said it must be a partial list because EPO wasn’t there. So that shows that you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you?
                      Admit you are wrong.
                      IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????? YES OR NO. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU?
                      IS.....EPO....A....THRESHOLD...SUBSTANCE!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU ****ING SQUIRMING.
                      IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Yes or no???
                      Is EPO a threshold substance? Yes or no. The list of ducks is growing!
                      Let's try this yet again. Is EPO a threshold substance? This requires a simple "yes" or "no." Are you ever going to stop ducking and deflecting so that you can answer this question?
                      you still won't answer my simple question?
                      IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? YES OR NO?
                      OH I'M WRONG, HUH? LET'S SEE YOU PUT YOUR ACCOUNT WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

do you want to have someone unbiased look at the WADA documents that I linked you to and decide if EPO is a threshold substance?
                      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Sure, go ahead.

So from the beginning you never thought it was a threshold substance???? And then after I showed you the document and challenged you to the debate, you caught amnesia and didn't know what we were discussing.

LMAOOOOOO. That's precisely why you lost 4-0....and that's why you have no understanding of this. AND LIARS NEVER WIN, ADP. HOW THE HELL CAN I ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION OVER 10 TIMES AND CHALLENGE YOU ABOUT ANSWERING THE QUESTION, AND YOU SUDDENLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE QUESTION WAS

You lying piece of shlt!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X