Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Unimpressed: I Only Did What I Should've Done to Ocampo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep doing your thing Spence! I wouldn't be surprised if his progression resembles GGG's progression: being touted as a monster while knocking stiffs until the major players finally step in the ring with you (Bud, Thurman, Garcia and co).

Comment

Give this dude a real test already. if no Thurman/Porter/Garcia/Crawford, than he should move up to 154.

Fighting 147 bums like Ocampo is waste of his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        That was his mandatory, ******.
        the IBF belt shoulda been thrown in the garbage can as shole

Comment

SPENCE IS WAY past a dude like ocampo at this point. A meaningless fight, spence could have beat him with one hand.

If Spence wants to grow his brand he needs to be in there with guys that are at least at Brooks level. I don't even get excited for fights like this anymore

Comment

I like spence a lot but he's there to be hit. Ocampo had success with the only combo he dropped on him, the kid had stage fright, during his ring walk I saw butterflies written all over his face.
            Last edited by Boxknowledge75; 06-17-2018, 11:17 PM. Reason: Added comments

Comment

So he wasn't a young hungry lion that cannot be overlooked?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
                What ever PEDs erroid sPEDnce is taking the rest of the welters need to take as well does any one of y’all errol booty pokers have erroids steroid plug naw I’m saying lol
                Ive seen alot of these threads, posts claiming Spence is on peds but no-one can back up that claim with any evidence.
                For all these Spence haters im giving a red k everytime they mention peds without proof.

Comment

Spence always keeps it 100

Comment

People that are complaining about the opposition in this fight don't understand maditories I guess. If he wanted to keep his belt he had to fight this no hoper. I don't doubt for a second Spence wants the bug names in the division.

Comment

well, start fighting guys on your level then!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X