No announcement yet.

Lomachenko hurt his hand or shoulder in the second round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Linares didn't look too great in his last fights. You can't deny that.
    Cmon Robbie.
    Is it too hard to admit that Loma is a great fighter.

Comment

Linares didn't look too great in his last fights. You can't deny that.
      Yeah, he didn't look great. True enough. He did win both though. And if he's not 1-2 in the division, who's better?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Yer its funny after Loma makes Linares quit that he was a crap fighter all along.
        Lol.
        It's like...

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Cmon Robbie.
          Is it too hard to admit that Loma is a great fighter.
          I've never said he isn't. Just not as great as most are making him out to be. He was expected to win easily tonight, he didn't. Instead of people admitting they were wrong and giving Linares props we have people spinning it that it was an amazing achievement, acting like Loma was the underdog.

Comment

I did think there was some awkward movement from him and associated that to bad landing on the foot. Maybe the great fight distracted us all from the injury.

Comment

Not surprise. Loma has a history of hurting his hand during a fight and he has train to fight with one arm as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                he said in the post fight presser he hurt his hand in the second round, maybe there was a mistake in the translation but watch after the second round in the corner what happens, they put ice on his shoulder, and they continue to do this every round on
                I think it was his right hand. After the fight, I noticed Loma pointed to show his dad his right glove. And both gloves stayed on a long time before they cut the tape off, and even then they weren't just yanking the gloves off. Wouldn't surprise me if he broke it and fought through the numbness.

Comment

Well Robbie i will give Linares his credit he fought a great fight, but that don't change the fact that i'm watching the box nation coverage that i downloaded and where there's no commercials that when Loma walks back to his corner he's pointing at his shoulder to his father and yes indeed they are putting ice on it every round and sometimes you see him twitch with that arm during the fight

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                    I think it was his right hand. After the fight, I noticed Loma pointed to show his dad his right glove. And both gloves stayed on a long time before they cut the tape off, and even then they weren't just yanking the gloves off. Wouldn't surprise me if he broke it and fought through the numbness.
                    ah you saw it too
                    you are correct sir, it is his right hand

Comment

I've never said he isn't. Just not as great as most are making him out to be. He was expected to win easily tonight, he didn't. Instead of people admitting they were wrong and giving Linares props we have people spinning it that it was an amazing achievement, acting like Loma was the underdog.
                      So if Loma says he injured his hand he's lying?

Comment

Working...
                      X