Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilder can pass VADA testing after taking one of the most easily detected drugs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Wilder admitted guilt by pleading guilty.
    please show your source for your claim that he pled guilty. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I have a brain tumor and a big cannabis prescription, so I’m telling you what my doctor and neurologist have told me

In other words, I know More on this than you do

Next time you want to “pull someone’s card,” make sure you know what the **** you’re talking about
      dude, cannabis has a very long half-life. and it CAN stay in your system for up to 90 days.

now, if you smoke it once or twice a week, and you're a fit, active person like Wilder, it's going to be out of your system in 5-8 days.

unlike most drugs, it is FAT-SOLUABLE, meaning it binds to fat in your body, rather than water. So it can linger in your system for QUITE some time.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        please show your source for your claim that he pled guilty. thanks.
        Uhhh,he wouldn't have been sentenced if he hadn't pled guilty.

Two exceptions: He maintained his innocence, went to trial, and was found guilty, which would be very unusual for a misdemeanor marijuana citation. He agreed to an Alfred plea, which is where you maintain your innocence but admit the prosecution has enough evidence to find you guilty. Which I've never heard of this being used in misdemeanor cases.

In the first exception, if he was found guilty, then that means either a qualified, elected judge, or a jury of his peers, upon reviewing the evidence, and hearing all arguments, found him guilty BEYond ALL REASONABLE DOUBT.

Jesus there are some dumb, stupid PHUCKS on NSB.
        Last edited by Cheek busting; 01-13-2018, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
          Jesus there are some dumb, stupid PHUCKS on NSB.
          This website reported he was found guilty. Robbie claimed he pled guilty. Just asking his source. This website often posts false information. Not saying Robbie is wrong, just asking for his source.

Are you one of the stupid phucks? You have a problem with adults having a civil discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            This website reported he was found guilty. Robbie claimed he pled guilty. Just asking his source. This website often posts false information. Not saying Robbie is wrong, just asking for his source.

Are you one of the stupid phucks? You have a problem with adults having a civil discussion?
            but the point behind you wanting to know he "pled guilty" is because you actually believe "it wasn't Wilder's, and it was a friends."

Despite the car smelling of weed which is why cops searched it in the first place (probable cause).

Moreover, you believe nothing is suspicious that he's been passing random tests for years.

So whether or not he pled guilty is irrelevant - he IS GUILTY.

I'd bet anything Wilder uses PEDS, just like most boxers. He has sophisticated masking agents most likely that are as of yet undetectable.

Comment

calling weed a "drug" should be ban worthy offence. "drug" has a negative ring to it. there is nothing negative about a lifesaving plant. its only illegal to keep jails packed with black and brown bodies. originally it was banned because white lawmakers spread fear about the mexicans and their "evil weed" saying it gives superhuman strength and causes users to kill. white america swallowed the fear then weed was banned. google Harry J Anslinger.

Comment

but the point behind you wanting to know he "pled guilty" is because you actually believe "it wasn't Wilder's, and it was a friends."
                False. What I believe about Wilder's alibi has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked Robbie.

Robbie's post was the first claim I'd seen about a guilty plea. This website reported he was found guilty. Naturally, I was curious to know if Robbie has a reputable source for his claim or if he was posting nonsense. I made no assumption either way because this website makes mistakes so often. Robbie should be a man and answer.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                  calling weed a "drug" should be ban worthy offence. "drug" has a negative ring to it. there is nothing negative about a lifesaving plant. its only illegal to keep jails packed with black and brown bodies. originally it was banned because white lawmakers spread fear about the mexicans and their "evil weed" saying it gives superhuman strength and causes users to kill. white america swallowed the fear then weed was banned. google Harry J Anslinger.
                  only way I consider cannabis a drug is the same way I'd say "I'm going to the drug store to grab a bottle of advil"

Comment

dude, cannabis has a very long half-life. and it CAN stay in your system for up to 90 days.

now, if you smoke it once or twice a week, and you're a fit, active person like Wilder, it's going to be out of your system in 5-8 days.

unlike most drugs, it is FAT-SOLUABLE, meaning it binds to fat in your body, rather than water. So it can linger in your system for QUITE some time.
                    which is whaat I originally said before this thread turned into a **** show lol. I said even if Wilder uses a little after training, with all the training and the water he consumes it would be out of his system in a day or two (three max)

For someone who was a chronic smoker (mind the pun) and wasnt active, sitting around hitting bong hits and drinking mountain dew for months, then decided to stop, that **** would be in their system for a month or so. It depends on the person, level of activity and the usage.

The whole argument happened because dude said that it was the longest detected drug which stays in your system for months, which simply is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                      Weed is a drug. There is plenty negative about smoking weed - for one it damages your lungs when smoking it traditional ways like bongs/bowls/blunts/joints.

Weed, despite what anybody says, CAN BE addictive. I know because I used to be addicted to it - when I stopped smoking after a year of smoking it two or three times a day, I had withdrawal symptoms for about 3-5 days consisting of: loss of appetite, loss of quality sleep, easy to irritability.

Now the symptoms were completely manageable and tolerable, but they still existed.

Moreover, the term "drug" does not have a stigma attached to it. Plenty of drugs only benefit people, and have no negative drawbacks.

But when having debates about weed, let's keep it completely real, and be honest. It is a drug, it can harm your body, and it can be addictive. Does it also help tons of people with ailments? YES!!

Should it be 100% legal for anybody over 18? YES..

But let's keep it real when having discussions about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X