Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-30-2019, 10:21 AM #1
westernchamp

Quoted: 3697 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,837.64
Total Points: 135,932.84
Default Is this enough evidence that Loma doesnt want Pac?

this is not me taking a shot at loma so all my euros on here, dont attack me for this. but it's clear that loma doesnt want nothing to do with manny.

1. dont want to be the guy who made a name fighting and beating old legend.

2. dont want to fight manny because he's old and his career is over.

interviewer mention to loma that manny says he can still make 135lbs.

3. it's a good fight then, good chance it'll happen, and it'll be a pleasure to fight a legend...........

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
IceTrayDaGang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 11:16 AM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 743 Post(s)
R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 25,972.75

Lomachenko has been clear that 135 is his ceiling and that he doesnt want to fight Pac because hes old and in another division.

If Pac could make 135 then the fight could be made but Pac cant so it wont. Same goes with Inoue. Lomachenko probably cant make 126 anymore so the fight would be at 130 but Inoue wont be able to make that weight. So that fight probably wont happen either.

It is what it is.
R-Hand Southpaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 11:19 AM #3
westernchamp

Quoted: 3697 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,837.64
Total Points: 135,932.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
Lomachenko has been clear that 135 is his ceiling and that he doesnt want to fight Pac because hes old and in another division.

If Pac could make 135 then the fight could be made but Pac cant so it wont. Same goes with Inoue. Lomachenko probably cant make 126 anymore so the fight would be at 130 but Inoue wont be able to make that weight. So that fight probably wont happen either.

It is what it is.
so he's contradicting himself then. when asked to fight manny at a higher weight, he says that he doesnt want to be the guy to make a name fighting old legend and that manny's career is over. then when mention about a fight with manny at 135, now it's possible and it'll be a pleasure for him to fight a legend...
IceTrayDaGang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 11:21 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 80,295.55
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder 

Loma needs to quit *****footing around. Either go undisputed or fight legends for ffs.
Marchegiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 11:24 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2779 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 55,701.04
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Loma pulled up ancient and 2 divisions smaller Rigo but refuses to go for legacy against a streaking hot Pacquiao!

Beating Pacman is bigger than unifying 135!

It’s simple, him and his pops know that even if Pacman could make 135 healthy they still wouldn’t take it and it’s not because of age but it’s because Pacman would have every advantage except youth and height!

Giving Pacman advantages in power and speed alone is doomsday for guys at 135!

Let’s put this fantasy fight to bed and focus on the real fights like Pacquiao vs Danny Garcia or Lomachenko vs Haney
Squ□redCircle34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:13 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 166,480.79
Total Points: 181,264.77
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bro! - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
this is not me taking a shot at loma so all my euros on here, dont attack me for this. but it's clear that loma doesnt want nothing to do with manny.

1. dont want to be the guy who made a name fighting and beating old legend
2. dont want to fight manny because he's old and his career is over.
interviewer mention to loma that manny says he can still make 135lbs.
3. it's a good fight then, good chance it'll happen, and it'll be a pleasure to fight a legend...........
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Really, I don't care if Lomachenko fights Manny or not. What he's doing in the LW Division, I think is good for boxing and I'll respect whatever the man chooses to do.
You could be 100% correct, but I really don't think it makes that much of a difference.

But let me explain a little something about these YouTube videos that get made (that you prob already know).
Credit to the guy that took the time to piece all that together, edit, and add some narration. I can appreciate the effort that takes. In reality though, he's just a fan like guys on NSB, with an opinion and an agenda (which he is totally entitled to). Most of the time, people start with an agenda, then present their case based entirely upon supporting and proving their preferred opinions. Objectivity is not the goal. Fair enough ?
So that video is a pretty common journalistic practice of putting together various clips and reports, from various points over a relatively lengthy time period, while generally leaving out the initial premise or context of the original interviews or questions posed. So if I try hard enough, use some creativity, and put in the work, I can edit a piece to favor my perspective, especially when the material/footage is plentiful.

Either way, I just don't think it matters that much. Does Loma not want PacMan's smoke ? Is Loma ducking Manny ? I dunno, but I assume he's doing what he thinks is best for his career and family. Loma/Pacquiao would be a major fight, but there are other great fights out there for Loma, imo. Jumping divisions to fight big names is one route to go, but it's not the only route.

I'm sure if you spoke Ukranian (or whatever his native tongue is), you would understand much better what his thoughts and approach are. If you were to sit down face to face, I'm sure he could explain what truth there is in that video, and what is being taken out of context or presented inaccurately.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
CauliflowerEars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:32 PM #7
Interim Champion

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 166,480.79
Total Points: 181,264.77
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bro! - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Loma needs to quit *****footing around. Either go undisputed or fight legends for ffs.
Man, don't be swayed by a propaganda video aimed to create some drama or controversy that is non-existent. This is not a story nor reflects what's happening in the fall of 2019.
That video pieces together footage taken out of context over the course of Loma's whole career. Some of that footage is over 6 years old, if I'm not mistaken.

Point is it's a non-story and just someone pushing an agenda looking for views on a YouTube channel. There has been no question for years what route Loma is pursuing. He's concerned with becoming undisputed, and that's it. Anything else is just Fandom hoping to sow discord or cause controversy.
It's not Loma, it's the Fandom talking.
CauliflowerEars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:38 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9097 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 305,072.64
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Loma tops out at 135 in my opinion. Many fighters are draining themselves 20, 30 or more pounds to make weight now. He likely walks around very close to his fighting weight. A jump to 140 or better would put him at a distinct disadvantage against naturally larger opponents.

I don't see Manny draining down to make 135, not for anyone.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:43 PM #9
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 20242 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 198,400.19
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Loma/Pac is pointless at this point. The sport is better off if Manny unifies the ww division and Loma unifies the LW division. If they both do that then maybe look at making this fight.

IMO we need less of these type of fights and more fights within a division.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:46 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7191 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,819.40
Total Points: 273,298.66
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Loma/Pac is pointless at this point. The sport is better off if Manny unifies the ww division and Loma unifies the LW division. If they both do that then maybe look at making this fight.

IMO we need less of these type of fights and more fights within a division.
Yup! there's great fights for Loma at 130 and 135, and there's great fights for Pac at 147 (and 140 if he wants)

**** less is more, more is more!
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends