Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-24-2019, 12:04 AM #21
Absolution

Quoted: 1778 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,932.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
Well in those texts I was acting like I had nothing to lose because I really did have nothing to lose. She already said she didn’t want to see me, so I didn’t give a sh#t what I said.

All I’m saying, is I thought she was quick to judge.
Well if that's how you feel then move on to the next lol

Just don't act like a bltch next time.
ikigai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 12:20 AM #22
Absolution

ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute

So uh... got any pictures of her lol?
Old 09-24-2019, 12:23 AM #23

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 46,351.65

I am still kind of surprised though that she gave you some real feedback. Most men have learned not to even bother to ask women what went wrong, what they are thinking, what is bothering them ect because you usually dont get a real answer and whatever the truth is they wont tell you but will just give you some BS chit instead. That first part where she said "we are way too different" is the usual chit women say that guys are used to. Then after your probing she actually told you some truths, she though you were gay and a weirdo and all that chit. So atleast you got some info to work on.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 12:26 AM #24
Absolution

Btw this is darkseid lol... the guy who you got mad at when I called you a beta.. and now you're suffering the consequences of being a beta and not following my advice
Old 09-24-2019, 12:35 AM #25
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3835 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 403,187,731.46
Total Points: 647,287,974.63
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

She actually likes you...she said she thought you were hot and felt insecure about that. She just wants you to act like you're hot so she can feel validated (that she's with and worthy of a hot guy)...and you're giving off insecurities so you're not living up to her fantasies which she needs.

So give it a little time and go back to her with a story of something great. Make up a lot of crap that will impress her and take confidence in the knowledge that she thinks your hot and likes you expect for when you expose your vulnerabilities....don't do that ever and remind yourself constantly that she likes you.

Find a place where you can be alone with her or take her back to you parents late at night when they are asleep. Get her a little drunk and then push a bit of sexual aggression on her and bone her. Then dump her and never talk to her again because she's not worth it.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 12:36 AM #26
-Swift-

Quoted: 1271 Post(s)
-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 23,832.05
:beerchug: - -jose- Haha.  Paulie's garbage. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
Now that I think about it, I kind of regret making this thread lol.

No one should know about this.
All good bro on to the next keep swinging!
-SWIFT- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 12:41 AM #27
-Swift-

Quoted: 1271 Post(s)
-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 23,832.05
:beerchug: - -jose- Haha.  Paulie's garbage. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
Here's what my text conversations look like

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Take that **** off your head you look like a damn fool.
-SWIFT- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 12:43 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 55,788.25
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
So uh... got any pictures of her lol?
Nah all the pics I had of her were from her dating profile, which I donít have access to because she unmatched me.

Quote:
Btw this is darkseid lol... the guy who you got mad at when I called you a beta.. and now you're suffering the consequences of being a beta and not following my advice
Trust me. I knew who you were.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 12:44 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
I am still kind of surprised though that she gave you some real feedback. Most men have learned not to even bother to ask women what went wrong, what they are thinking, what is bothering them ect because you usually dont get a real answer and whatever the truth is they wont tell you but will just give you some BS chit instead. That first part where she said "we are way too different" is the usual chit women say that guys are used to. Then after your probing she actually told you some truths, she though you were gay and a weirdo and all that chit. So atleast you got some info to work on.
Iím kind of surprised too. I wasnít sure where any of it was going to go when I started looking for information.
Old 09-24-2019, 12:45 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
She actually likes you...she said she thought you were hot and felt insecure about that. She just wants you to act like you're hot so she can feel validated (that she's with and worthy of a hot guy)...and you're giving off insecurities so you're not living up to her fantasies which she needs.

So give it a little time and go back to her with a story of something great. Make up a lot of crap that will impress her and take confidence in the knowledge that she thinks your hot and likes you expect for when you expose your vulnerabilities....don't do that ever and remind yourself constantly that she likes you.

Find a place where you can be alone with her or take her back to you parents late at night when they are asleep. Get her a little drunk and then push a bit of sexual aggression on her and bone her. Then dump her and never talk to her again because she's not worth it.
I never thought of it like that, but I think too much time has passed. This was from 2 months ago.

The one thing I was going to do is text her something along the lines of, “Let me come over tonight. I want to prove to you I’m not gay.”

Something like that. My coworker said he was going to text her something, but nothing happened.

Share This With Friends