Clear All

• Lil Wayne: What rhymes with suicide?

Lil wayne sucks. listen to this instead

yw m8

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
      slide...
      ... raw hide.. necleotide, high tide,

i listen to rappers trying to sound cool, and trying or intentionally mis pronouncing words to get weak azz rhymes..

i grew up with a lot of black guys.. my buddies to this day.. and we would play the dozens..

it is a rhyming game... my hard core mexican homies were saying z why you f with blacks..

i tole them to never advise me again.. or i will show you my dark side..

Comment

lil wayne is pure garbage.

Comment

Herbicide, insecticide.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            lil wayne is pure garbage.
            Then you're not a fan of hip hop.

There's nothing bad you can say about lil wayne's bars, unless you just hate the guy and completely ignore his lyricism. His bars are on point.

Comment

If lil wayne is garbage, what the **** are you lol

let me see your bars nlgga and they better be hot.

Comment

Then you're not a fan of hip hop.

There's nothing bad you can say about lil wayne's bars, unless you just hate the guy and completely ignore his lyricism. His bars are o point.
                I’ve been faithfully listening to hip hop music since 1984. That mf is trash. I’m a hip hop historian/DJ and whatever other titles you want to give me. He’s trash. I can easily name 40 rappers better than him and most you’ve probably never heard of. Notably his ghostwriter.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  I’ve been faithfully listening to hip hop music since 1984. That mf is trash. I’m a hip hop historian/DJ and whatever other titles you want to give me. He’s trash. I can easily name 40 rappers better than him and most you’ve probably never heard of. Notably his ghostwriter.
                  His ghostwriter lol

there was a time where lil wayne was putting out more tracks and mix tapes than kim K was giving out blowjobs.

Why the hell hasnt his ghostwriter put out an album yet if he's got that much work and bars.

Comment

His ghostwriter lol

there was a time where lil wayne was putting out more tracks and mix tapes than kim K was giving out blowjobs.

Why the hell hasnt his ghostwriter put out an album yet if he's got that much work and bars.
                    Gillie da kid was writing for him when he was signed to Cash Money. Among others. dude has just always had the most simple rhymes and all of a sudden, he's not simple anymore. He has a falling out with Gillie, and he's back trash again. Trust me, I can name no less than 40 mcs better than wayne. And I"m being generous with that number "40". I didn't start listening to hip hop in 2008. I'm not fascinated by these feminine dressing pill popping rappers.

Comment

Working...
                    X