Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Confirms Rematches With Fury, Ortiz Are Signed, Sealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Any sources from the Fury camp?
    Nope, just Wilder tagging the Gypsy King on Twitter atm. Damn those dossers butchering Phil Collins.

Comment

Fair play they out manoeuvred the other guy. Looking forward to the fight.

Someone still needs to fight the guy ranked one though.

Comment

Another thing which I've noticed in the last 3-4 days though, AJ and Hearn suddenly started calling Tyson Fury's name and talking about a potential fight with him. Could be that they heard something behind the scenes about some developments so suddenly start trying to goad Fury in the media. Most of the time it's "da green belt doe!"

Comment

I'm calling bull****.

Just more games from Deyonce trying to piggyback off AJs fight week to boost his profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            Fair play they out manoeuvred the other guy. Looking forward to the fight.

Someone still needs to fight the guy ranked one though.
            They are not fighting anyone allowed to take drugs

Comment

Good news if it’s true. It’s a rematch that needs to happen.

Comment

Where exactly is this rematch taking place?

On showtime or ESPN cause I know Fury didn’t sign with ESPN to fight no hopers and have his big fights elsewhere. Let’s see how this unfolds, my guess is this just Wilder blowing smoke to stem the tide of backlash he’s been getting for announcing that BS rematch no one asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Where exactly is this rematch taking place?

On showtime or ESPN cause I know Fury didn’t sign with ESPN to fight no hopers and have his big fights elsewhere. Let’s see how this unfolds, my guess is this just Wilder blowing smoke to stem the tide of backlash he’s been getting for announcing that BS rematch no one asked for.
                  no date! no venue! no network! wilder watch out! dont sign that contract!

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    I'm calling bull****.

Just more games from Deyonce trying to piggyback off AJs fight week to boost his profile.
                    Why would it be more games when it was Fury that backed out of the rematch that was all but agreed?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      I'm calling bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X