No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    Antonio Margarito looks a good single vs Carson Jones at 11/10. I like Jones but I think the bookmakers got the line messed up by making him favourite away from home.
    They robbed Carson Jones but a wins a win.

Comment

A win is a win. I learned it the hard way and now always factor in factors like: who is the hometown fighter/cash cow, who has more pull to get his way regarding ring size, gloves size, referee, judges, etc.

In a fair world, these factors shouldnt have to be taken into account, but this is boxing lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        A win is a win. I learned it the hard way and now always factor in factors like: who is the hometown fighter/cash cow, who has more pull to get his way regarding ring size, gloves size, referee, judges, etc.

In a fair world, these factors shouldnt have to be taken into account, but this is boxing lol.
        That played a part in my thinking. Carson Jones away in Mexico is a loss to me especially because he's the away fighter and the way his career has panned out. Its sad because he really won but the decision went the other way.

Comment

• can someone check how much they are able to bet on paddypower on usyk by ko?

it says I'm only allowed to bet one quid which surely is taking the piss?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            can someone check how much they are able to bet on paddypower on usyk by ko?

it says I'm only allowed to bet one quid which surely is taking the piss?
            They're taking the liberties goes up to 1/2 a million for me.

Comment

You called it when you made the bet though mate. Jones was away from home.

Well earned winnings

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                You called it when you made the bet though mate. Jones was away from home.

Well earned winnings
                Was sad to watch though wish I just went to bed & woke up the next morning lol.

Comment

• im locked in for jleon love vs Abraham han over 9.5rounds at 8/15 and han to win at 7/1

han may win on activity

Comment

• I don't see anything much I dig tonight. The under for Benavidez vs Gavril @ -195 doesn't seem like a bad idea as I'm really not thinking that fight will last THAT long whatever goes down.

Tomorrow I like Nunes (UFC) at +105. I was originally liking Shevchenko when they were originally scheduled to fight their rematch a month or so back, but a lot of the behind the scenes stuff have me convinced Nunes is better then when they first fought & will fight smarter with a potentially longer fight ahead of her that insure a W for her.

I think the two main fights on HBO tomorrow are pretty even-ish so due to the odds of Roman vs The Thai Guy thats for sure a dog or pass fight. And I don't see much value in going either way in the other fight cuz those odds are more or less pickem odds as they should be.

Randomly that Ryan Burnett fight next month that I really like & already threw money on was -240 & now its -325 so if anyone wants to get in on that they might need to do so quick before that line gets any worse & it might already be higher than most would wanna f#ck with unless they need a parlay lock or something.

Comment

• Don't hate Ilir Latifi (+115) over Tyson Pedro tomorrow either on the UFC card.

Comment

Working...
                      X