No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The November jobs report is out, and it's great news for American workers and horrible news for the superfans....

Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

The jobs market turned in a stellar performance in November, with nonfarm payrolls surging by 266,000 and the unemployment rate falling to 3.5%, according to Labor Department numbers released Friday.

Those totals easily beat the Wall Street consensus. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had been looking for solid job growth of 187,000 and saw the unemployment rate holding steady from October’s 3.6%.

Source, full story:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/us-n...mber-2019.html

No wonder Team D is praying for a Gotcha! removal from office. They know barring a massive and sudden recession, they ain't beating Trump.
    You guys know it’s November right. Everyone adds extra helps jobs for the holidays.
    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 12-06-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Trump’s the symptom not the disease

Did you see what Trump said about Schiff yesterday?

I am old enough to remember when Americans were disgusted by the thought that Clinton had lied to them once

Now it’s a total **** fight
      Actually, I didn't. What did he say?

In relation to Clinton, if Trump lied under oath, then perjury or impeachment should be investigated. However, that's not what I'm hearing from team D. I hear quid pro quo, collusion, election interference, but not perjury.

I'm guessing that'll be next

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        This you guys know it’s November right. Everyone adds extra helps jobs for the holidays.
        It’s 1bad

Just let him troll

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Dude, he always has an excuse for Team D players and superfans.

He's one of the NPCs who only knows and parrots "Team D is always right, their political opponents are always wrong."

He's an intellectual broken record and a brick wall.

Why you keep engaging an NPC who you know what he's going to say before he even says it is beyond me.
          It's like shaking up a Magic 8-ball. You know there's only 6 answers it'll give you, but it's fun to see which one pops up sometime

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            It’s 1bad

Just let him troll
            He should post some real news. Like when is Christmas this year. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              It's like shaking up a Magic 8-ball. You know there's only 6 answers it'll give you, but it's fun to see which one pops up sometime
              But it doesn't take long before you get bored of it and either sell it for a few bucks at a yard sale, or you throw it in storage and forget about it.

You dont go playing with it daily for years and years, that's for sure.

Comment

In relation to Clinton, if Trump lied under oath, then perjury or impeachment should be investigated. However, that's not what I'm hearing from team D. I hear quid pro quo, collusion, election interference, but not perjury.

Trump will never testify

In the early 2000s, he was forced to settle a lawsuit that he initiated because he lied more than 30 times in a deposition

Btw, it was Trump who brought up quid pro quo and it’s not even needed to establish guilt

It was also Trump who confessed TWICE to soliciting election interference and that was backed by Rudy & Mulvaney (it’s Watergate for morons)

Open & shut case

This is about politics & not the law
                Last edited by Tomjas; 12-06-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

You left out bribery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    You guys know it’s November right. Everyone adds extra helps jobs for the holidays.
                    Dude it never ends with you. We are at a full pool already. I don't understand how you can't give the man props for 3years of growth like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Dude it never ends with you. We are at a full pool already. I don't understand how you can't give the man props for 3years of growth like this.
                      1.9% GDP is crap and there’s tens of billions in subsidies with the highest deficit in history

It’s a disaster

Comment

Working...
                      X